Chapter 9

The weekend has come and gone and it's time to go back to school. I woke up Monday morning feeling good. I curled my hair and put on some makeup. I picked out a really cute bright red bodycon dress, a cropped jean jacket, and my red converse. 

 My foot was feeling much better so I decided I was gonna ride my back to school

My foot was feeling much better so I decided I was gonna ride my back to school. I made myself a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and an apple. My dad's schedule got switched around so he was already gone when I woke up. Once I finished eating I locked up the apartment and went next door to see Daniel.

"Hi Danny. Wanna ride to school together?"

"Yeah of course, I'm almost ready. You can come in if you want." He said. So I did

"Morning Ms. Larusso"

"Good Morning darling! How are you? Woahhh!! What happened to your cute little nose?" She asked looking up at me

"People got a little rowdy at the dance. That's all"

"Ok sure. If you say so. You guys sure you don't want a ride to school? You are wearing a dress, dear."

"Thank you, but it's ok. I'm wearing shorts underneath of my dress so I can still ride my bike."

"Ok" she said

"Alright come on y/n. Bye mom"

"Bye sweetie! Bye Y/n! Have a good day"

"We will" Daniel replied for both of us.

We hopped on our bikes and started riding to school. When we pulled into the school I went left and he went right. He was going to go talk to Ali and I was going to go talk to the boys. "See you at lunch?" He asked

"It's Monday remember?" I said while shaking my head

"You're still gonna sit with those jerks?!"

"They're my friends Danny. I talked to them yesterday and they're sorry and besides they can't touch you until the tournament anyway"

"They beat me up, remember!?? They pushed me down a hill!! They broke your nose! They are awful people y/n. Why don't you see that??" He yelled causing people to stare

"Stop yelling at me. Alright? I didn't do anything wrong." I said calmly

"You didn't do anything wrong? Are you serious? You're being a fucking idiot that's what you did wrong?" He yelled. My patience for this argument is over. I didn't do anything wrong to Daniel, yet he's standing here calling me an idiot. Some friend he is. I hate arguments but if you start one you better be prepared to finish it.

"What the fuck did you just say" I yelled back. I looked behind me to see Johnny staring at me. I gave him to let him know that I got it and I don't need his help. He nodded back at me but never broke eye contact. I turned back to face Daniel.

"You are an idiot y/n"

"I'm not the idiot here. You are! What possessed you to make you think soaking him with water was a good idea when you knew damn well he was gonna kick your ass for it. Do you ever think you're the problem? Maybe you're just annoying? Maybe your face is just punchable?" At this point there were tons of people surrounding us.