Chapter 15

After the boys left on Saturday morning I cleaned up the house and waited for my dad to come home. He should've been here early this morning but I didn't hear him come back. I scanned the house looking to see if he left a note saying where he went but he didn't. Went to Daniel's to ask if they've heard anything from my dad.

"I didn't hear anything. I'd ask my mom if she knows but she's not here."

"I thought your mom goes in late on Saturdays"

"I guess her schedule got changed"

"I guess my dad's schedule changed too"

"What does your dad even do?"

"Um to be honest I don't even know, I know he works for big companies and buys things for them but he also doesn't get paid that much. Obviously."

"Oh"

"Yeah, well I'll see you around Danny"

"Bye y/n"he said. I'm very confused now, if my dad had to go in early or stay late he'd call or leave a note. And now that I think about it, what does my dad do?? How come Lucille isn't home either? Ewww what if they're together. I'm just gonna hope not.

Sunday

"So wait Im confused on the plan" Ali said

"You and me both, but I think the plan is I'm gonna wear some suggestive clothes to school and flirt with a bunch of people."

"And that's gonna help"

"Nothing's gonna help but I hope it's not gonna make it worse. The guys think it's gonna put Barbara and her group in their place"

"I don't know y/n. What if the rumors just keep going?"

"Then they keep going. People are just gonna think I'm easy but I have a boyfriend and I don't think we"re gonna be breaking up anytime soon, so it's just rumors."

"I have to say for once I agree with the guys. They wanna see a slut you're gonna give them one and they're going to be butt hurt about, then maybe they'll think twice about talking about you. You're incredibly hot and you intimidate the other girls without even doing anything. If you just sit and let the guys come to you, they can't say anything bad about you"

"Susan has a point. Like I said when I met you, if I wasn't secure in my relationship I wouldn't want Jimmy hanging out with you. Those other girls' relationships will fall apart in one second if you put on a show."

"Like y/n I don't think you understand just how powerful you are. All you have to do is smile and wave in the boys direction and you have them in the palm of your hand."

"They're right"

"So you guys think I should go through with the plan?"

"Yeah and if anyone says anything about you, you can just kick their ass"

"You guys are right"

"We're always right" they all said at the same time

"I haven't even said that in a long time" I said rolling my eyes. "Let's go shop! I need a new set of wardrobe for this plan to work". After hours of going in and out of stores. We go into the nail salon. Once everyone's nails were done Ali dropped everyone off. I noticed there were one car in the parking lot of my apartment that I've never seen before. I took out my keys and unlocked the door.

"Oh hi dad!"

"Hi sweetheart. How was your night?"

"It's was nice"