Chapter 47- Tourney Time Part II

A/N: This one's kinda long too🤷🏽‍♀️

Tournament Part II

"They're about to start" tommy cheered excitedly 

Bobby and Johnny stood up and walked over to Kreese, but he before he did he leaned down and said "I'm gonna go win for us"

"Who's us?" I asked

"All of us. Me, you, Kreese, and everybody else on the team that didn't make it to the semi-finals" he said quickly before turning on his heels

"Johnny, wait!" I said. He turned back and faced me. "Don't do it for us. Just do it for you. Compete for you. When you're out there it's only about you, don't give yourself added pressure by winning for us. Win for you."

He smiled widely and gave me a peck before jogging off.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please. This is the first semi-final match up. Defending champion John Lawrence from cobra kai. The two time winner of the all valley under 18 golden trophy, will be facing Daryl Vidal of the lotus valley karate club"

That's the other guy that's been well the entire competition. Him and Johnny were both fantastic fighters. The match began and they both went at each other

"Get him Johnny! Yeah!" Tommy shouted

"Must you yell, I'm tryna pay attention" I said rather quickly with my attention still on the mat. Vidal went for a high kick but Johnny caught his leg and swept his other one so he fell to the ground.

"Woah! Good Job blondie!"

"Now look who's yelling" tommy rebuttal

"Sorry you were just yelling in my ear"

"Yeah but now you're yelling in my ear" he said, trying to annoy me. "Do you have to be so loud"

"Alright alright I won't tell you to be quiet anymore

The match continued and the boy from Lotus Valley was doing some really impressive kick but it didn't land. He did it one last time and jumped right into Johnny's kick

"Lawrence back on your line" he said. "Ready? Fight!". Johnny swiftly sent a side kick to his stomach making him the winner.

"The next semi-final will decide who faces the defending champion. Daniel Larusso from Miyagi-Do karate and Bobby Brown from the Cobra Kai make their way to the mat. Remember Bobby Brown was last year's runner up to John Lawrence" I listened. I tuned out the announcer and looked to my left to hear what Kreese and Bobby were saying.

"I don't want him beat"

"But sensei ill be disqualified"

"Out of commission" Kreese ordered

"What's going on?" I asked but no one answered. "What's going on?" I repeated to Johnny

"We're about to find out" he said in a gloomy tone.

"Do what you gotta do Bobby" Kreese said

Bobby launched himself up and used all his weight to kick Daniel in the back of the knee. Daniel immediately fell to the ground and clutched his leg as he cried out for Mr. Miyagi. Bobby rushed to Daniel's and could hear him apologizing. I knew it was sincere.

"Bobby Brown from Cobra Kai has been disqualified for excessive and deliberate contact". Bobby was the sensible and level headed one of the group, I know he'd never do that if Kreese hadn't told him to. He stood in front of Kreese, undid his black belt and threw it on the ground before he stormed out.