Chapter 32

Sunday

"Right and since you changed your schedule you can come to thanksgiving with me."

"I don't know" my dad said

"Come on dad, it'll be fun! All the guys will be there and you can meet their parents."

"You're not inviting Daniel and Lucille?"

"I was but it might be awkward for Danny, but if it gets you to come then I'll invite them. Just think about it, imagine you being friends with their parents, then you'd have your own people to hang with instead of trying to hang out with mine"

"Hey! Me and the guys have a great bond. Why are you trying to take that away?"

"I'm not, I'm just saying you don't have any friends your own age"

"Yes I do"

"Who?" I asked, knowing he was lying 

"You don't know them"

"I don't know them because they're not real"

"You know, you're a mean little girl"

"I am not mean" I protested

"Yes you are"

"Fine whatever I'm mean. Can you just come to thanksgiving?"

"I'll think about it"

"Good." I said and went back into my room. I turned on my television and got back into bed. I was feeling really sluggish today but I don't know why. Something's just off. After thirty minutes I decided to get dressed in my sweatpants and oversized blue shirt with matching blue sneakers. I went next door to inform Daniel of the plans for Thursday.

"Hi y/n, come in"

"Good afternoon Danny, afternoon Lucille"

"Its actually evening, Doll, what brings you over on a Sunday?"

"I came to tell you guys that me and my friends thought it'd be nice to have everyone spend thanksgiving together"

"Oh that sounds lovely. We'll be there!" Lucille decided

"Whose house y/n?" Daniel asked

"Umm you know, my boyfriend's house?"

His eyes widened and stared at me with a terrified expression. "Y/n a word in private?" Before I could even respond or nod my head I was being pulled into Daniel's room. "He locked the door then turned to me and whispered-yelled at me. "What the hell y/n? You want me and my mom to go to Johnny Lawrence's house and sit and pretend he isn't trying to make my life miserable"

"I'm sorry, at first I wasn't going to invite you because of that reason but my dad wanted me to invite you and your mom"

"Why?"

"I don't know, it could be because all of them are rich and he didn't want to be the odd one out"

"Jesus Christ! Do they know you invited me?"

"Not yet"

"Daniel!" Lucille yelled from the living room

"What" he yelled back

"Keep the door cracked." she said. He huffed and muttered something under his breath that I couldn't understand. He unlocked the door and left it slightly opened. "Are you going to tell them you invited me?"

"Yes of course"

"And what if they say no"

"They won't, because it's my plan and if I say you're coming then you're coming. End of discussion."