🥀༺ ˎˊ- 𝐉𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞

Fluff 💕

[So, I deleted my KJ x Reader book to make this one instead. Because, yeah- I'll do more characters. Just request..]

Joker and Y/n... They've been friends since childhood, adorable isn't it?

The Mysterious Joker, handing out roses occasionally to his "friend" Y/n, in which they kindly accepted. Would they ever know? Those roses contain more than just.. Friendship?

The two were always dense about each others feelings, playing with each other like a fiddle..... However?

Note: none of the images belong to me

Third persons pov:

"[Y/n]~ I present to you, a rose!"

The [Gender identity you go by, ex: Male, female, etc] chuckled, taking the rose from the mysterious thief's hands.

"Jack, this isn't the first time you bought me a rose... You know?" They smiled with pure happiness. Sure, the male would always give them roses. But each time it would be more special to the [H/c]-nette.

"I know, but hey! You like it when I bring you roses, it's a sign for our ever lasting friendship!" The Kaitou said, both of them plastered a bitter smile at the word "friendship".....
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So.. Is Hachi asleep yet?" Y/n looked at the moon, breaking the awkwardness. "Yeah, he's tired after our last heist" the Kaitou murmured following the [H/c]-nette's gaze.

"Is it just me, or is the moon shining brighter then usual today?" The Kaitou said again, blinking as to why the moon seemed more... Brighter, Y/n hummed in showing they were paying attention to what he was saying.

"It does look more bright doesn't it?" Y/n grinned, this also wasn't the first time they ended in a cliche scene like this.. Yet they couldn't help it, to put it short; they enjoyed it.

"We should head to bed now, knowing you, we have another heist planned" Y/n looked at their best friend who gave them the confident grin they adored.

"Of course! You know me so well!" Joker let himself be consumed with pride. Y/n let out a small hum.

"Soo, you wanna sleep in my room as usual?" Joker asked after a comfortable 5 seconds of silence.

"Heck yeah!" Y/n agreed almost immediately, Joker gave them a small smile before dragging them to his room.

• The Next Morning •

"Mr. Joker? Y/n-san? Where are you guys?" The small ninja curiously wandered the Sky Joker looking for the two said names. Which he had no luck in, he only had one other place to look.

He quietly entered Joker's room, gasping silently at the sight he was seeing, Joker holding Y/n close, as if they would shatter if he let them go.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[Closest I can find.. Y/n is Gender Neutral in this okay?]

Hachi hummed in satisfaction as he found the two, once again quitely exiting Joker's room to make breakfast. Noting down not to disturb the two.

➤ 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝐊𝐉 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬  。˚✩जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें