🥀༺ ˎˊ- 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐉𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬

This isn't a yandere fic
Just a Shadow x Flirtatious reader
Genderfluid ofc
Requested, and I'm making it angst🥰🥰
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm joking

Third person point of view..

"This is indeed very suspicious Kaneko, two phantom thief's has sent out advance notice, but none of them belong to Joker" Mr. Kaneari huffed out. Kaneko sweatdropped in confusion.

'Shadow Joker..? Kaitou K/n...' He was deep in thought, but nonetheless. The treasure must be protected. A burglar is a burglar.

╰───────────────🥀

The sound of tapping shoes boomed across the claustrophobic corridor. Words of argue and one of teasing is heard throughout. "W-would you stop doing that?!" A certain cyan haired male tsk-ed.

"No can do pretty boy, the treasure is mine. But with a pretty boy like you, you might be the only treasure I'm stealing tonight.." You said with a slick smile, to which he tsk-ed. "You're such a bother" he grumbled out.

The Kaitou laughed, "Only to you, my attention is only directed to you 24/7" you watched as the cyan haired male flushed red looking straight into your eyes.

╰───────────────🥀

"They burglars are indeed taking a very long time to get here!!" Mr. Kaneari stomp's impatiently, his little bear squeaking non stop, "check the security cameras right now!" He shouted at the guards.

The guards flinched and immediately started checking all the cameras, back and forth, pool, room, treasure room, toilet, corridor with two people one pinning the other, rooftop--- Wait, corridor with two people one pinning the other??

You smirk at the camera, by the flashing light. You knew it was watching you, "I have changed my mind, the only treasure I want is right in front of me" you shouted out. Twirling your hat in your hands, covering both you and Shadow's face from the cameras view.

"He-hey! Stop that, you--- mghh!-..."

"WHAT IS GOING ON?! INDEED?!!"

╰───────────────🥀