🥀༺ ˎˊ- 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐉𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫 || 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞

Luxurious fluff for because I'm nice

In which Shadow Joker's best friend is also a miracle maker that trains under Joker, Spade, and Queen. And gender neutral reader.. As always.

THIRD PERSON POV AGAINN
__________________________________________
𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 !

𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄 𝗝𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲. 𝟮𝟬:𝟯𝟬

𝙆𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙪 (𝙆/𝙣)
__________________________________________

"Tch, who do they think they are.." Shadow scoffed, slightly amused on their antics. Clutching the advance notice, a slight flush on his face.

"If I didn't know better, nii-chan. I'd say this is their way of confessing to you" Rose came out behind the cyan haired male, bouncing slightly.

"Don't be ridiculous, Rose.. This is probably one of Joker's pranks" to be true, Joker has never had any attempts of pranking Shadow. It's only a mere excuse he used, though his expression didn't say much, Shadow was certainly impressed and was looking forward to this mini heist.

"Whatever it is, they're being.. Foolish about it" he claimed, his expressions betraying him.

╰───────────────🥀

20:30 strikes on the clock, a small breeze passing by as two figures stares at each other, their gaze blazing onto each other. None surrendering to one another.

"Y/n" He muttered out, your name rolling out of his mouth like a prayer. "Cyan" you grinned, he shook his head in disapproval. "Ah, my apologies... Shadow Joker" without a warning you walked closer to the poor boy.

A cliché pinning position took place, one of your hand beside his head. The other lifting his chin so he'd look at you without a problem. He averted his gaze, shrinking under you. "Haa~ I swear you get more handsome every time Shadow" you giggled out.

His eyes widened, proceeding to glare on anything but you, as well as covering your mouth with his gloved hands. "Shut up" he grumbled out, earning a giggle from you.

"True to my word, I will steal the famous Shadow Joker's heart, starting 20:30" You repeated your advance notice, watching as Shadow's eyes slowly making its way to stare at yours. "Well congratulations then, (K/n)... You have successfully stole my heart" He replied, making you flush red this time.

Shadow then wrote an advance notice as well, not letting you see what he's writing. Once he was finished, he threw the advance notice to your face, with you successfully catching it.

__________________________________________
𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧,

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 (𝐊/𝐧) 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦. 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝟐𝟏:𝟎𝟎. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐉𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫
__________________________________________

You grinned, "I'll be awaiting for your heist, Shadow Joker"