🥀༺ ˎˊ- 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐢 || 𝐈𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬, 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬

I swear this one is fluff don't come at me for making so many angst🧍

I'm ashamed to say I forgot to write the idea down and now I forgotten what I was going to write, this is my lucky shot on an Akai Tsubasa fluff 😀

I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO SAY THIS IS GENDERFLUID Y/N YOU CAN CUSTOMISE Y/N'S GENDER TO YOUR LIKING HAVE FUN MY LOVELIES 😭

Third person's point of view again

"Phoenix.." you muttered, trying to wiggle out of the fire birds grasp. "Hnn...." a quiet response crept into your ear, voice belonging to your fire bird.

"Please let me go, you've been trapping me in your arms for half an hour are you not tired?" You reasoned with him, he sighed and held you closer. Though it seemed physically impossible. "I am tired.. That's why I'm holding you" it was unlikely, but you felt his shy smile.

You laughed at his sentence, "You're quite the adorable one.. I love you soooooo much" you turned your head so your eyes would meet his, pecking his nose at the end of your sentence.

The fire bird became a total mess at your action, seemingly desperate for more but shy at the form of affection. Time felt slow for both of you, content in each other's arms. You felt him kissing your forehead lightly, sending giggles out of you.

You gently run your hand around his orange-ish red locks. Despite them being so old they were still as soft and fluffy as a pillows texture is, it was moments like these you hoped would last forever.

───────────────🥀
Yea so I ran ridiculously short on ideas 😭
Anw bye see y'all never