🥀༺ ˎˊ- 𝐉𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫 || 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬

Bit of sadness and a bit of happiness in the end, I feel emotional today 🤸🏼

Gender neutral reader ! <3
Tw: Joker having a panic attack?
Has: Comforting reader, Joker gets hugged by the reader, both of them need a hug.

As always, 3rd person's point of view

It was no surprise to see the famous Kaitou Joker up this late, he has many things to do at nighttime, inventions, heist plans, video games, all that. But tonight, something urged him to go outside for once.

Joker had no idea what possessed him to follow the instructions of his gut feeling, going outside of the Sky Joker, which didn't seem like a big deal. His hair was messy, eyes that looked like he hadn't slept in months. But no one would recognise him.

After a bit of walking, he looked on the people who were still actively awake and having fun near the streets, he'd see a group of teenagers taking photo's while having the time of their lives, a couple dancing the night away and ending it with a sweet kiss, a child who was laughing at their parents who made them laugh. Everything was calm and lively, and Joker liked that.

He never had to think of life outside of stealing treasure, he had Hachi who could do everything for him, cook, clean, and takes care of the Sky Joker. He had friends or enemies, frienemies perhaps, who is with him through thick and thin. He had treasures who he could use to his liking, what a beautiful life of a phantom thief.

A dark, deep, and ugly thought crashed into his head, what if his friends abandoned him? What if something happened to his dear apprentice? What if he saw his life crumbling right in front of his eyes? What could he do? Was there anything he could do? Who would stick with him? What would happen to him?

More and more thoughts flooded Joker's mind like a waterfall, the scarier the thought the more heavier his breath became, it began to hurt to even breathe, broken cries and helpless mutters for help fell out of his mouth, barely any sound or movement showed through his pain, he was shaking and crying.

Without him prepared, a pair of arms latched onto his body, arms snuck just around his neck, a hand slowly stroking his hair, not caring who it was, he immediately gripped the person as if his life depended on it. Tears fell and sobs became louder. His body shaking like a hurricane, the owner of the arms who comforted him whispered encouraging and sweet nothing to his ears.

After what felt like hours, his breathing calmed down, sobs getting quieter, the only thing he could hear was his own little sniffles and the tune the stranger was humming.

He slowly let go of the figure, missing their comforting embrace, looking up to see who helped him through his breakdown. Seeing none other than little miss/mister Y/n themselves. Joker didn't recognise them, but he was surely thankful that they were there to help him.

The unknown figure muttered a small "I'm Y/n, nice to meet you.. Joker" Joker didn't answer, nor did he ask another question. Instead looking at Y/n's arms, as if searching for something in them. Y/n took the hint and lifted their arms again. Joker looked at Y/n, earning a reassuring nod.

Without hesitation, he gladly fell into their arms again, this time not having any pressure to let go, he felt welcomed in their arms, as if nothing could ever go wrong in their arms.. He didn't regret this late night walk, it was pleasing.

───────────────🥀
I say I improved a lot, idk I'm going to sleep now. Enjoy this while I forget that Wattpad exists😭