🥀༺ ˎˊ- 𝐉𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫 || 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭

I wanted to make this an angst.. But I'm not good at it so uh-
{Cheater! Joker x Insecure! Non binary reader}

You sighed burying your face in your hands, you noticed how you looked miserable and awful today, too awful to miss. You had promised Joker you'd hang out with him, with him being your boyfriend and all...

But you just couldn't ignore the fact something was bothering you, you couldn't explain what. You just couldn't put your finger on it, "He wouldn't mind if I put just a bit of makeup right?" I muttered opening my make up kit. But you were hesitant.....

At the end you didn't put makeup on.

//Time skip

You arrived at the said place Joker would meet you at, the Sky Joker. You were a few (by a few I mean twenty..) minutes late. You panted reaching for the door to his room, you opened the door only to see Joker with another girl/boy.

Ouch

"oh, uh.. Was I interupting something?" You asked trying to not make your voice shake. Joker looked at you with wide eyes. "Y/n.. I-I thought you weren't coming.." Joker pushed the girl/boy away. The girl/boy gasped and slapped Joker.

"You dirty cheater!" They said. "(your gender) deserved more than this! You horrible man!" They screamed at Joker with pure hatred, despite kissing him a few minutes ago.

"I can't believe you" I began to shake, that girl/boy had everything I was insecure about, I just... Hate myself now.

"good for you" I said with a weak smile, "Y/n I-" Joker was cut off by another slap from the girl/boy. They dragged me outside his room and they apologized for not knowing about this sooner. And took me out for ice cream......

I guess, today wasn't so bad after all