🥀༺ ˎˊ- 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐝𝐞 || 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬

Gender neutral reader because I have both female and male audiences and female Y/n is overrated and cringe.

Ehem, third person's point of view

⇨ Location ;; Unknown island

Soft cackling of fire was all that was heard, a soft hum along with the tune of a lyre. The moment seemed so peaceful, as if nothing could disturb the moment.

On the other side of the scenery, a swift figure jumped up across trees to trees, breath heaving. An unfortunate mistake was made as the mischievous phantom thief slipped down on one of the branches, falling down much to his dismay.

╰───────────────🥀

Another figure gasped, finding a man falling out of a sky right in front of their eyes. The sound of the said lyre stopped playing. The fire seemingly burning brighter than before.

"Are you... Alright?" The soft voice lingers onto the male's ears. He looked up slowly, wondering where was he, it was like he fell onto another dimension, the stars were aligned in such a way it felt like a dream, fire so warm it felt like home, the once soft tune of a lyre fitting the scenery just right.

He felt coldness crept over him as the night sky shifted to a more unpleasant view. "I'm quite alright, just.. Shocked I suppose" the male stood up carefully, failing miserably as his legs failed to hold him up, ending up by kneeling in front of the fire.

The owner of the lyre hummed in acknowledgment, the Kaitou Spade was in their zone. They didn't mind, of course. Rumours spread fast, they've heard all sorts of things about this dear phantom thief, along with Joker and Queen.. They suppose.

"You are in a unstable condition, do let me help you until you are ready to leave.." Their voice trailed off. Meeting the gaze of Spade, his eyes widened at the unexpected kindness, after all no one in his knowledge would help a phantom thief.. Not without an early deal.

No words came out of his mouth, a comfortable silence in which lasted for as long as they felt like hours. The owner of the lyre laughed softly, taking his dazed gaze as a yes, setting their lyre down, helping out the phantom thief in need of a hand.

They helped him sit down, next to them. Legs stretched out and back laid on a tree. "I can see your tired, please do stay here.. As long as you need" the voice offered. Spade had a hard time finding a way to say no, the scenery itself had him lulled to sleep almost immediately.

Supposedly, he could spare a minute or two... The lyre owner seemed harmless after all, he saw no threat in them. But this didn't mean he would let his guard down. No matter the situation, be prepared for any twisted situation.

The tunes of the lyre was back, it was gentle and calming. Soothing to the ears, Spade found peace in the instrument played by the unknown figure beside him. A soft hum singing along with the lyre. A lullaby without words for the phantom thief.

He was comfortable, he hasn't felt this calm in ages, his happiest moments played across his mind like a movie.

It all seemed just like a dream, not a thought in the world bothered him at that moment, it all just seemed peaceful and he was content with that situation.. a pleased sigh left his mouth as a deep slumber took over him.

╰───────────────🥀

Waking up, he heard the same soft tune of the lyre in his ears. Although something was different? It wasn't the night sky, nor the fire. The fire became smaller, sure. But the warmth remained.

The pose, it was the pose that was different. Instead of sitting beside this figure, he now somehow shifted on the the figures lap, he noticed his hair was a bit messy, he would assume that the figure had been tangling their hands in hi hair. He didn't really mind.

Noticing the male opening his eyes, the figure looked down to his eye level. Setting their lyre down.

"What's.. What's your name?"

The lyre owner smiled softly at the question, "I am Y/n, pleased to meet you Kaitou Spade"

Spade only smiled back at the lyre owner, his hands subconsciously guiding the lyre owners hands to his hair, he only realised this once he felt a warm, comfortingw feeling of someone tugging on his hair, it calmed him down. "What brings you to my territory?" The lyre owner asked him.

He then proceeded to open up, telling them about his journey that night. Stealing treasure and escaping almost flawlessly. The lyre owner was deeply invested in his story, listening carefully.

They also noticed Spade would let out a whine in protest if they had stopped paying attention to his hair. Which they found quite interesting.

Both of them hoped this interaction would last long. If it didn't they'd at least want to see each other again, doesn't matter if it's as strangers or perhaps more. A gleeful memory that shall be cherished forever in the lyre owners mind, and an experience of wonder in the mind of the phantom thief.

It was.. An experience beyond wonders.
One they wouldn't exchange for the world.

Of course, an experience only the two of them would know, only the two of them would remember, only the two of them would meet again and smile.

Thoughts would flood through their mind, glee soaring through the air. A comfortable silence would occur. One's hands opening for the other to jump in, leading back to the same tune of the lyre which brought them closer together, it would never be a bad thing to any of them.

Just a cherished memory, that's all.