🥀༺ ˎˊ- 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐢 || 𝐀𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭

Kind of sort of supposedly angst, I don't know I didn't re-read this, enjoy tho because I don't know what this is.

Y/n is gender neutral,
Meanwhile Phoenix likes to draw.

3rd person's perspective

It's been two months, how come you haven't forgotten about him? That was long ago, it felt like years to you. It was hard to move on from him, you wanted to feel safe in his arms again.

Upon walking with Queen, who is your best friend at that time. You came across a familiar field of flowers, you then recognised a familiar red hair colour, it was the hair colour of your favourite fire bird, the fire bird you parted ways with two months ago.

"Akai?" You spoke quietly, just enough for him to hear. "Hm?" He replied not bothering to look at you, his eyes fixated at the drawing in front of him, various colours splattered on his face and clothing as if he had a tantrum mid-painting.

"Y/n? Are you coming?" Queen questioned, knowing it might not be the best time to ask, but it was enough to hold you back from jumping into his arms and starting to sob.

"Uh, I'll stay here for a while" You answered, the firebird now finally taking his eyes off the painting, his pupils shrunk and his eyebrows furrowed, it wasn't that he despised your presence, it was that something felt off to him.

"I've been coming to this place everyday, not a single time have I seen you" he spoke, which snapped you out of your thoughts not even yourself knew you were having.

"I accompanied Queen on her walk with Roko.. What are you doing here?" You asked him back, he thought for a moment to find an answer.

"I just like painting here, nothing much" your face formed a frown, he's changed so much. His words were nothing but bitterness, that's the only thing you can figure out from his expressions.

"I'll be taking my leave then" you slightly smiled at him, earning not a smile back, only a nod of approval in return. You turned away and speed walked to Queen. Who was playing with Roko not so far from where you and Akai were.

───────────────🥀

Akai sighed out of frustration, crumbling the paper in his hands and burning it before his own eyes.

"Stupid human, they look way more prettier/handsome now. I have to start over the drawing.. Ughh"

He muttered, a light tint of pink covering his cheeks. His hands automatically covers his face out of embarrassment, he has to get better at acting and has to move on from you for real now.

╰───────────────🥀

Satisfied? Be ready cause I'm going to go missing again😭