🥀༺ ˎˊ- 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐢 || 𝐀 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

Always expect the unexpected.

May 26 xxxx

"Noo~ I love you more!" A figure smiled in the fire birds arms. The fire bird just chuckled and placed a soft kiss on the figures forehead. In which the figure replied with a blush on their face and burried their face in the fire birds neck. "Not fair" they rolled their eyes at the fire bird.

June 15 xxxx

"Sorry sweetie, still trying to figure out how humans work~" The fire bird hummed in content as he felt a figure playing with his hair, tangling their fingers around it. Smiling as they did so. "I love your hair, it's so soft" the said figure ran his fingers through the fire birds red/orange locks. The fire bird didn't reply, as he already drifted to a deep slumber.

June 17 xxxx

The soft tune of the piano could be beard, as the figure was playing the said piano, while the fire bird sang along to the tune, it was meant to be wasn't it? How wonderful their relationship was....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile, Y/n trembled on their spot. Crying louder than ever. Screaming; "WHY?! WHY DID HE CHOSE THEM OVER ME? THAT SHOULD BE ME!" They passed out in their bedroom in frustration. Tears still rolling on their face. Whishing the mysterious figure didn't exist, wishing.. He could be in a relationship with the fire bird....

But Y/n L/n didn't achieve their dreams

Short? Yes I know