🥀༺ ˎˊ- 𝐇𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐮 || 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

I really don't remember how Hyakkimaru acts and we don't get enough episodes of him to fully understand his character so he'll be a bit ooc 😭 (Aka me taking my chances again)

For once I'll be nice and do fluff
Gender Neutral reader as always:)

3rd person point of vieww

"Y/n.. What are you doing" the raspy voice of the red hair on your bed startled you. "Hyakkimaru? It's 11 pm, did I wake you up?" you scurried besides the bed feeling guilty for waking him up. "No, I'm just curious on what you were doing" Hyakkimaru answered.

"Well, I was dancing.. I haven't got to do it for so long" Hyakkimaru's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "I never danced before" Hyakkimaru mumbled, you chuckled and took his hands. "Dance with me then, handsome" you dragged him onto the floor, which was now your dance floor.

His tired body being dragged by you felt like it was charged back up to maximum the next second, after all he wouldn't miss any chance to spend time with you.

there were no words spoken, there was no need for any words. The sound of the night and both of you getting lost in each others eyes was already enough.

You didn't remember the last time you had a chance to fully enjoy your time with Hyakkimaru, now that you did; You aren't wasting it.

It was cute, seeing him all nervous about messing up the dance, resulting you needing to guide him through it. You didn't mind at all, you found it entertaining. It felt too good to be real, perhaps this was a dream? If it was. It's one you would never want to wake up from.