🥀༺ ˎˊ- 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐉𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫 || 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Fluff? Angst? Hmm take a lucky guess.

Y/n is gender neutral and Spade's sibling

Third person's point of view because it's easiest

"Do you think he loves me?" You mumbled quietly, Spade nearly chocked on his tea. "What makes you say that?" He asked, eyes softening once seeing you were in the edge of crying. "Don't cry my darling, I know you're much better than this.." Spade said softly, pulling you close to him.

Aside from his cocky behaviour, he is the best brother you would want. Your arms shakily gripped on his shoulders, beginning to sob.

You feel his form shift to get both of you into a more comfortable position, his hands slowly run it's way down your hair. Whispering sweet nothings and reassurance..

───────────────🥀

You looked at him, silent. Waiting for an answer.

His mouth opened, then quickly closes again, trying to find the correct words to say. "I'm sorry, my 'love'.. I tried so hard to love you, just like Rose wanted me to. But I just can't, my heart belongs to someone else" Shadow Joker looked at you, his eyes mixed with guilt and freedom.

Rose? Was it all just Rose? He did this for Rose?

"You.. Could've told me from the beginning, it would have ended differently.. I wouldn't be hurting- none of us would be hurting. How could you be so selfish and let your sister guide you to breaking someone's heart?!" You know it wasn't Rose's fault, but you also know it wasn't Shadow's or your fault.

"Rose would never do such a thing! She's a sweet kind angel, you are sorely mistaken!" He argued with you in disbelief, the guilt in his eyes turning to rage. "Really?! Look at what you've done. Cyan! Your love for your sister is nice and all but you should NEVER let someone guide you to dating someone else just because they told you to!"

This time Shadow was silent, he didn't bother to argue. "We're.. Over"