Jealousy - Robert & Luna

• Luna •
As the gates open for the show, the biggest amount of people come rushing through. Taking out my lead pencils and paper, I start to draw. "Hello everyone!" Robert yells out to the crowd. The crowd roars with excitement. "Whose ready to see some crocodiles?" Robert asks the crowd. Completely focused on Robert I didn't notice the hand touching my thigh. "Hello there beautiful. Hope you don't mind me admiring your body." A creep brings me back to earth. "Don't touch me." I sternly say to him. He smirks and chuckles. "Your cute when you try to be stern." He squeezes my leg. "Stop touching me." I look at him through the gap in my hair and take out my sharpening knife. I carry a knife to sharpen my charcoal pencils. "Ooo scary." He chuckles and squeezes my leg tighter. "I told you two times already. Maybe this won't be brushed off your thoughts." I elbow him in the chest and back hand punch him in the face. It's a good thing Robert had the crowd roaring otherwise they would've heard what happened next. I took his arm that was loosing the grip on my leg and using some of my strength I flip him over onto the seat in front of me. I held him in a restricting stance and told him for the last time not to touch me. After a few minutes another person tries to lay their hands on me. In an instant I punch him in the face and he slid all the way to the other side of the bench. Well that's an exaggeration, I only punched him a seat away from me. After the show was over, Robert had to go and do some signing. I stayed on the bleachers and continued with my art work. Signing would've taken a little longer than usual today as for there was a big crowd. Only two top rows were some what empty. I finished my art work and decided to go down to the signing panel. Sneaking my way through the crowd of people standing in line to meet the Irwin's, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me through. It was Shade. He was standing there with Miles ready to go behind the tables and stand with their experts. If a crowd was bigger than usual we were told to go stand by our experts and sign things. It was usually prints from our last artworks. "Hey. The crowd is definitely bigger than usual." I greet Robert with a squished facial expression. "Nonstop signing. My hand is cramping." Robert chuckles off. "Well now that Shade, Miles and I are here we will be signing and hopefully that can relieve you from cramping. The amount of questions we get asked online and cannot answer is driving us insane." I exaggerate the last few words with hand gestures.

• Robert •
Person after person. Luna, Shade and Miles had answered more questions then I've ever done an auto graph. "I refuse to answer any of your questions." Luna stepped back from one of the male visitors. "I agree that I went a little over the top with how I approached you. But I just wanted to know what you were working on. Being a female artist against two male artists would be difficult. Having to push against expectations but ultimately bringing the same amount of work at those two males. Just I'd understand that you'd feel unable to produce amazing works of art like those two." Luna stared at the guy completely disgusted and shocked. Miles and Shade both looked appalled. "For your information buddy, Luna is the best at basically ninety-five percent of every genre and style. You have no right to come in and tell her that she's challenged against two males." Miles attacked the guy. "Luna is an amazing artist. I bet you didn't know that to get into this particular academy of the arts you have to go through and exam of four hundred thousand from your selected group. And be the one to be picked. It takes skill to get through that exam. Oh and it's a thirty day exam." Shade piles on the attacks. "Luna deserves her spot. She is amazing at why she does and she loves every piece she creates. And as her expert I can genuinely say that I'm always blown away by her pieces. She has I think better skills and strength then these two. No offence." I say passionately. "No offence taken dude. I agree with what you're saying." Shade and Miles nod. The visitor is taken aback and looks as if he's getting angry. I signal for security to come and take the man out of the zoo. "Being a female has nothing to do with my skill and quality of my art work." Luna darkly reminds the man. "What that man said was totally out of comfort. I think you're a beautiful, cute and highly skilled artist." Another man said as he walked up next in line. "You try to lay another hand on me and I'll punch you again. This time it'll be even harder." Luna threatens the man. "Wearing something like that you are just basically asking for it. It's a joke that you didn't expect the things you got today. With a toned stomach, tight back side and gorgeous legs. How could you think that no one would lay a hand on you?" The man licks his lips. "There are children around. And I'm covered up. I'm got a skirt on and a crop top that covers my chest area and only shows a little bit of my stomach." Luna snaps back. I want tos at to the man that the next time I feed the crocodiles it'll be his hand for the feed. But I don't. Luna is strong and can handle her own battles. But this guy is getting on my last nerves. "Leave her alone." I say through my gritted teeth. "I suggest you back off before you are hand cuffed and sent to the police for verbally assaulting her." Bindi smiles. "I got this." Luna interrupts us two. "Leave now or the next thing that Robert feeds the crocodiles will be your hand. Ba bye." Luna whispers to the man.