Let there be art - Luna & Bindi

• Luna •
"Hey Bindi! Because we have finished all of our theory now, you can see the two that we will be doing together!" I say excitedly. "Oh cool! I can't wait to see your ideas!" Bindi says back with the same excitement as I do. "So my first design will be a big mural painting with watercolour paint. And my second one I was thinking of doing one of my old styles on a big wall with spray paint. What do you think?" I ask Bindi hoping she'd like my ideas. "What do you mean by your old styles?" Bindi asks a little confused. "I used to do character drawing and I was thinking on making all of us or you and I as characters that I design. I think I might just stick to my original idea. Which was Robert and I as character drawings." I explain to Bindi. "Yeah you and Robert have gotten really close. I like your original idea. Do that one." Bindi says back agreeing with me.

• Bindi •
"Okay wel I'll leave you to your work. Chandler and I have a show to do." I say and leave Luna to her artwork. "Okay so Chandler is with Miles. I need to find those two." I say to myself walking through the zoo. I spot Robert and Shade in the distance. "Hey guys! Do you two know where Chandler and Miles are?" I ask Robert and Shade. "Yeah they're over near the kangaroo area." Shade answers pointing the direction that he last saw them at. "Thanks!" I say and leave. As I slow down from jogging I can spot Chandler and Miles. "Hey you two!" I say and wave to them. "Hey honey!" Chandler says and waves back. "Has Miles told you what he's going to be doing?" I ask hoping he has. "Yes he has. Why?" Chandler answers and then asks me. I think he forgot. "We have a show. And in its almost time for us to go!" I say with enthusiasm. "Oh man! I totally forgot! Okay let's go then! See you later Miles." Chandler says and grabs my hand and we run off. As we leave we wave goodbye. "Where have you two been? You two are about to go on stage!" Mum says and pushes us to get changed. "Oops. We lost track of time." I say and hurry and get on my clothes and microphone.