Grading is up - Luna, Miles & Shade

•    •  Please read this! Like I mentioned in the last chapter, I am thinking of changing the cover for this book. I'm going to design it myself. But I would like it if you guys could comment either on this chapter or the last one about what you would like to see. I'll make three designs myself out my own view and then three from what you'd like to see. Anyways thanks for everything! Enjoy this chapter :) •   •

• Luna •
We got told that our grades should be up for our first exam. As excited as always, I become clumsy. "Again? Really Luna?" Shade groans at me. I knocked over his jar of water five times already. "Stop pacing and maybe you won't tip over the water a sixth time and make Shade snap." Miles tries to calm me down. "We know your excited but this makes you clumsy. So calm down." Shade sounded angry. "Aren't you anxious about what they thought of our performance?" I ask shade. "I am but we are known as the group with the best performances in the whole academy. And we are only second years." Shade points out the obvious. "Gee thanks for pointing out the obvious Shade." I roll my eyes at him. I heard a ping and went straight to my phone. "Grades are up!" I yell excitedly. "Perfect scores like always. And we are still the best performance group in the academy. Our title still stands." Shade sighs out. "Did you honestly think we'd get bad scores?" Shade asks with attitude. "No but I still like to look at grades. But I didn't get any criticism this time." I point out. "Good for you. I just got told to outline my pencil designs in a dark graphite." Miles shares. "Same here." Shade got the same result as Miles. Our performances still stand high above everyone else. "What's got you all excited?" Robert asked me as he walked in. "Our grades are up." Shade sighs. "Oh so how did you go?" Robert asks. "Perfect scores for her. No comments for improvement." Miles said.

• Miles •
Even thought we had gotten perfect scores, Shade and I were struggling on gift ideas for Lunas birthday. I suggested getting her sister here but shade shut that down just as fast as I suggested it. It's like he's in the worst mood ever today. And I have no idea why. "Hey shade. What's wrong?" I ask him hoping to get an answer out of him. "Nothing. It's just finding the gift for Luna is stressing me out. You know we also have to plan a birthday party with the Irwin's as well." Shade puffs out. "Well how about you have a rest for today and tomorrow we can figure out what to do?" I suggest. He looks at me as if he hasn't slept for days. "Okay but tomorrow we are going into town with Robert and finding her a gift!" He points his finger at me. "Of course. Ten o'clock in the morning I'll wake you up and we can all go." I agree. "Nine." He mumbles. "Huh? What was that Shade?" I ask him to repeat it. "Nine o'clock. If we go at nine she won't whine that Robert will be gone for the whole day." Shade made a really good point with that suggestion. "Okay at nine o'clock we'll get going." I smile and leave him to rest.

• Shade •
Of course I can't rest. I have to do something. So I decide to make her a card. What design hasn't she seen yet? Ooo this one will be good! "Hey shade, Miles told me you were in here." Robert comes in. "Oh yeah. I'm supposed to be resting but I can't rest. So I've decided to make Luna a birthday card with a design she hasn't seen yet." I reply. "Well I was thinking we should do a memorial for her, considering she does so much already. It would be nice to five back. And I could contribute to it. Mind you, you and Miles will have to tell me how to do things." Robert laughs. "That's a good idea. And miles and I could count it as one of our assignment pieces." I suggest. "Sounds good. So tomorrow at nine we will go out and grab whatever we need for it and get started. Sounds like a plan." Robert organises everything. "Oh hey Chandler and Bindi." Robert greets his sister and brother in law. "We are looking for Shade." Bindi asks. "I'm in here." I say from inside my room. "Hi Shade." Bindi greet me. "Hello Chandler and Bindi. What can I do for you two?" I ask. "I'll see you tomorrow." Robert says before leaving my room. "We over heard and couldn't help but offer our help for the memorial gift. Like Robert said you'll have to teach us what to do." Bindi offers. "Consider it a gift from the Irwin's." Terri says as she joins us. "Help from the experts for a birthday present? Thanks guys!" I cheer. "I'm feeling about tired. I'm going to take a rest and then get back to drawing up the concepts. I'll give you guys three to choose from, later tonight and then out of the three choose one. Colour that and then at nine tomorrow we will all go out and choose what we need." I suggest.