Day out - Luna & Shade

• Luna •
As I stretch, thoughts are running through my head. 'What to do...what to do?' I think to myself and tap my Apple Pencil on my chin. Before I could come up with an answer to my question, Shade and Miles burst through my door. "Luna! Remember when we checked each other's assignments on the plane? Well I looked at yours and considering we figured you've done all the theory for this activity. We thought if we could help you out with your spray paint practical. And you could help us out with out practicals." Shade says as he closed the door. "So you two have finished your theory?" I ask them. They both nod. "Yeah we've finished them." Miles says and hands me their pages of theory. They have done it. And it's been approved. "Okay you can help me out, but I don't have spray paint. We are going to have to go to Bunnings for them." I say to the boys. "Bunnings what's that?" Miles asks in confusion. "It's a hardware store. But we can whatever equipment we need from it." I tell them. "Okay let's go then!" Shade shouts in excitement. "We will have to see where the nearest one is. We may be able to walk there. If we can, Shade is your Bluetooth speaker charged?" I ask Shade. "Yeah it's charged. I put it on charge last night." Shade answers. "Okay the nearest one is one kilometer from here. You two go get ready, make sure to grab the cooler bags." I tell the boys. And off they zoom to their rooms. Now I gotta tell Robert, Bindi and Chandler where we are going. I walk into the kitchen and I find all three people. "Hey Luna, I thought you were working?" Robert says looking up at me and then back down to his tea. "I finished and it's been approved. So Shade, Miles and I are going to the nearest Bunnings. We are going to be gone for a little while. We are going to buy spray paint. We all have to do a spray paint medium for this activity. But we have different themes. The boys have finished their theory." I tell the group. "Do you need some help? We can drive there instead. Incase you guys end up buying too many to carry." Chandler offers. "We thought we'd just walk there. I mean it's only a kilometer to it. But thank you for the offer Chandler." I say back to him. "Well we don't have any shows today. We could come with you?" Chandler says and points at himself and Bindi. "If you really want too." I say back and they just shrug and shake their heads in unison saying yes. "Are you coming Robert?" I ask him as for he's stayed silent during the whole conversation. "Well the only reason why we don't have shows is because they've given us the day off. So we aren't really needed. But I'd love to come. You guys do know that Spray paint doesn't do too well in heat right?" He agreed to come and then asks me that. "Oh yeah we know that. We have special type of bags for particular paints. As you'd call them cooler bags, but we call them ice bags. All you do is set the bag to recommended temperature, put the paints in there and they are completely fine. The bags battery usually lasts two to three days. Four if your lucky." I reply back to him. "They've been on charge since we've gotten here. Only because we haven't had the need to use them yet." Shade says as he comes in to join the conversation. "We used them in London." Miles adds on. "Okay I guess we are all going. We have about two bags per person. And four cooling boxes. So let's go!" I say and then turn around. I was already ready. I was wearing my morning running gear. And I put my hair up into a messy ponytail. Grab my back pack and the bags. Shade has the boxes. I make sure to grab the academy exchange credit card.

• Shade •
We head for the door, and I give out all the bags. Bindi, Miles, Luna and I have a box each. Lucky for us Luna had her back pack. And so we take the gadget off the boxes and fold them down to be able to fit into her back pack. "Hey! Shade! Play the Giants playlist!" Luna says, I nod to her and turn on the Bluetooth speaker. And press play. It's on shuffle. First song that plays is "Blue" by F4ST. "Hold up this isn't the original version." Chandler says as he notices the build up. "We know! Wooooah!" Luna shouts out and joins in with the music. "This is actually a really good song." Robert says. The song ends and the next one is "Handclap" by Fitz and the Tantrums. Miles, Luna and I do all the claps. "Hey do you think somewhere around here someone has a jump wall?" Luna asks thinking out loud. "Maybe?" I reply back not actually knowing. As we are getting closer the next song is "Alone" by Petite Biscuit. I decide to turn it down and have it on replay as we enter the store. "This place is massive!" Miles yells out as he looks around the warehouse.