Day Of Sisterly Fun - Luna, Leo, Shade & Robert

• Robert •
"So this is your twin sister?" Bindi asks a little confused. "Yes she's my twin sister. Even though we are nothing alike or look alike; we were born on the same day." Luna answers. "Same time." Leo continues. "Same year." Both of the girls say. "And you two know who she is already?" I ask Shade and Miles. "Yeah we met her on our Brazil trip?" Shade answers but looks at Miles on his last part of the sentence. "Yeah it was the Brazil trip. She thought to surprise Luna." Miles answers and adds on. "I decided to surprise my sister by popping up on her trip to Brazil. I was already there so I thought I'd take the advantage of seeing my sister without having to travel that time." Leo continues on with more detail. "Okay so we've got that covered. Do you want to tell me in private what that whole fight thing was about?" I ask Luna. "Yes please." She answers quietly but not too quiet that I can't hear her. "Okay you guys can continue on with swimming while I talk to Luna. Cya later!" I say to everyone and escort Luna back to her quarters. As we enter she motions with her finger for me to turn around.

• Luna •
I motion Robert to turn around with my finger so I can change. "I never knew you could fight like that." Robert says as I'm changing. "Yeah. I don't know if Shade or Miles told you but I have mastered every type of art form there is. That also includes Martial Arts." I say back to him and pull on his hoodie, and a pair of ripped black jeans. I poke him on the back and he turns back around. "You look adorable in my hoodie. Anyways back to what we came in here to talk about. Can you explain to me why she attacked you?" Robert asks after getting back to the reason why he and I walked to my quarters. "Okay so our family history is very complicated. Our bloodline is known for being super competitive. Even against each other. Being able to master the martial arts and every other art platform there is, is something that you can be highly appreciated for. I never really liked fighting my sister and always beating her. Hurting my other half, hurts my heart. She knows that it hurts me. But as a tradition, as soon as you seperate from your family members it becomes extremely competitive. Being the one who has mastered every art platform it gets even harder for me to keep up my shy personality. As soon as I start fighting my shy nature goes away. I feel like it scares Leo to a point she doesn't fight to her best of her abilities. I know she's more than capable of beating me but I've never liked the thought of fighting her. So I stopped fighting. And want to stop fighting her." I explained it to Robert. "Well thank you fo-" Robert got cut off by Leo. "I am afraid of you. You become vicious, scary, definitely not like yourself. I'm not used to it. If you had only said that earlier I would have stopped our annual fights. I had no idea you felt like this. Your my sister. My TWIN sister. I can't believe that you feel like you'd hurt me by not being able to control herself when you fight." Leo said as she barged into my quarters. "You know what we should have a day of sister fun. Hang out with each other." Leo suggested.

• Shade •
"I couldn't help to over hear what Leo just said and it's not a bad idea. It's actually a really good idea. And if you want to we could always do one of our assignments based off it? I mean you have read it right?" I backed up Leo and asked Luna. "Yeah I've read it. I think that's a good idea. However how exactly do you two are going to be able to do this assignment? You don't have any siblings?" Luna asked Miles and I. "That is true but we have each other. So I thought I'd do mine with you two in it." Miles said and gave me a hug as well as Luna. "I'm going to do the same thing but add in Chandler, Bindi, Robert, Terri and Steve. I consider them as my family, they treat us like family. So to show my appreciation towards them it's what I want to do." I said after Miles. After saying this I received a hug from behind by Chandler and Bindi. "Aw! You guys are like family to us." Bindi says as she lets me go. "Hey can I talk to you two in a seperate room?" I ask Miles and Luna. "Sure." They both said back. As we walk into the next room they both look at me confused. "So I know this particular assignment is about family. But you do realise we have to do four different artworks. What else do you two plan on doing?" I ask Miles and Luna. "Well I was thinking on doing spray paint, onto large canvases. And maybe a water mural. As well as a song." Luna answers. "I was thinking on doing a wall mural with glow in the dark paint, and maybe a inverted piece." Miles tells us two. "Okay and I was thinking on doing that new method, you know the drip method. And maybe a few murals with shimmer paints or monochrome paints." I explained to my friends. "Okay cool we can go back into the other room now." I say to them both and open the door for them to leave.

• Leo •
They finally come out of the room and I run up to Luna and hug her. "How should we spend our sister day of fun?!" I ask her in excitement. "Let me take you on a tour of the Zoo!" Luna says back with enthusiasm. Our day of fun has started. "I can't wait to see her artwork! I just know it'll be awesome and amazing like usual!" I think to myself. "Woah! Did you paint that?!" I ask her with the most shock and amazement I can push out. "Yeah that's mine. Do you like it?" She admits to me and then asks if I like it. It was a giant canvas with a leopard and a snow leopard on it. The spots were monochrome and super cool looking. "I don't like it." I said to her and she seemed upset. "I LOVE IT! It's my favourite animal. And wait is that a blue monochrome?!" I ask her with amazement and curiosity. She nods her head in response. "WOW!" I reply back to her. After looking at it for a while, she taps me on the should and gestures to continue the tour. My sister really is talented and amazing.