Old Friends, New Friends - Luna

• Luna •
As I wander around outside in the zoo, the stars sang to the moon and tried to shine as bright as the moon did. Guiding my way. My favourite time to take a walk. It may seem a bit of a cliche to some people but I always felt like I connected more with the night sky than the day time sky. Tomorrow will be a good day. I could just tell by how brightly the stars shined. I would see my friends tomorrow and we will be singing all together. "The stars may be pretty but they don't stand a chance against you." Robert joined me on my walk. "You must say that to all the stars." I giggled. "Your the only star in my vision." Robert gave me a soft and gentle kiss.

I woke up and put on a cute outfit to meet my friends at the airport. I haven't seen them in so long I missed them like crazy. "I haven't met Velocity before. New friends. So exciting!" Miles shouted. I smiled at him and redirected my eyes to the plane arrival tunnel. "I do believe you told us that you originally sang with these two. And that's how you started." Shade placed his finger to his chin as if he was thinking so hard. "Oh my shade is thinking real hard. Quickly take cover! He might explode." Freya teased. "Nice to see you too Freya." Shade snarled at her. "NEW FRIENDS!" Velocity skated over to shade and miles, knocking them over.

"Try not to break your new friends." Miles puffed. "Oh I'm so sorry! I'm just so AHHHH EXCITED!" Velocity squealed. "We have ear drums too velocity!" Freya snapped back. "We are also in public." I glared the two shouting girls that stood before me. "Heh." Freya rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. "By the way...super cute." Freya changed the subject and gestured to my outfit. "Thanks. I designed it." Shade said proudly. "Huh he actually has some taste. Who knew?" Freya laughed. Velocity punched her and she fell over. Shade moved to Velocity's side and fist pumped her. "Yeah but he learnt everything from Luna." Freya stood up and Luna joined her at her side, and they fist bumped.

"So this is where you will be staying." Miles and Shade opened the gates to reveal the zoo. There were tourists, and normal local regular visitors. "We will call past the quarters and then Shade, Miles and I will give you two a tour." I told them and we set out for the quarters. After they placed their suit cases down and unpacked, it was time for the tour. "Converse. So predictable." Freya looked down at my shoes. "What? They're comfy." I looked down and back up at her. "Cute and comfy. Oh yeah I'm sure your boyfriend loves this." Freya laughed. "Well we are living, doing art and constantly walking on rough terrain. I wanna look cute but feel comfy and that includes my shoes. Don't judge when you know I'm right." I corrected her.

"And by the way he loves it." I flick my hair in her face and walk towards the door. "It's true my brother does adore her and loves the look." Chandler knew I was right. "Oh chandler this is Velocity and Freya. Chandler is the husband to Bindi and also helps Robert with the crocodile shows." I explain to the girls. "Nice to meet you." Velocity politely says and gives him a smile. "Yeah pleasure. But seriously you need to match properly or our performances will be in jeopardy because you have no fashion coordination." Freya rudely turned back to me. I punched her and she lost her balance. "Sorry it is really nice to meet you, I just didn't want to dismiss this issue." Freya apologised. "Performance?" Chandler questioned me. "Oh yeah these two are the reason I got into singing. So as a tribute we are going to be performing later in the week." I explain to him.

"I was wondering if Bindi was around?" I ask before leaving. "Near the giraffes is where I saw her last." Chandler answered and smiled before waving us off. "So is it always this busy?" Velocity asked looking around. She likes making friends but big crowds can freak her out just a little bit. "Yeah usually on holidays, we have the occasional regular locals and then the tourists." Miles answers her question. "Stay by my side and you'll be okay chickpea." Freya placed her arm around Velocity. "She's not a big fan of big crowds." I whisper to the two boys. "Hello bindi, this is Freya and Velocity." I introduce bindi to the girls and they said their 'it's an honour to meet you' and the 'I've always wanted to meet you' it gets boring after a while.

"So next is the crocodile enclosure. Luna's most visited place in the whole zoo." Shade put his hands in his pockets and spun around to continue on. "Well he's a train wreck. What made you fall in love with him?" Freya asked miles. She was genuinely interested in his answer. "Because he's just so him. Can't get much better than someone who isn't afraid to be themselves." Miles answered. I think Freya was expecting something a little more on the lines of 'because he's cute.' She was shocked that, that was his answer. I mean he wasn't wrong.