The Cosplayers Part 1 - Luna

"Ah they're landing!" Shade pointed at the private jet. "Wow they are famous." Robert was shocked by the private jet. "Let's go help them out!" Miles and shade ran towards the doors.

"Harmony!" I shouted out. "LUNA!" She screamed back. "Your a fast runner." She noticed as I ran towards her. "Tell me about it. Now I just walk in the mornings." Robert was not too far behind us.

"Wow you have so much luggage." Nyx grabbed some suitcases. "It's all cosplay. I'll carry that one." Justin took the heaviest one. "So you three are the artists? I'm correct right?" Harmony asked us. "Yeah you got it right harmony." I smiled at her.

"Oh you can call me Harper. Harmony is my stage name. His name is Jake." Harper pointed at Jake. "Really?!" Shade asked to double check. "Of course. But when it comes to our panels, shows and comic con call us by our stage names. Privacy reasons." Harper explained.

We all got into the van and an extra one for the luggage. "Put the music on Robert!" I tell him. "We sing as well as paint. To show you guys a little bit of what we do. Nyx will point out some murals on the way." I told them all.

We were heading into the tunnels. Nyx pointed up to the sun roof. Shade and I sung most of the songs. They looked up and saw the stingray mural on the ceiling of the tunnel. "Woah you guys did that?" Jake was beyond shocked. "Yeah we were asked to do a lighting mural by the council." Shade nodded.

When we arrived at the zoo, the others where amazed by our over practiced entrance. It was all Shade's idea. Well I did pitch in but let's just say it was totally worth it. "Wow. I think we should ask them to help us with our panels." Jake nudged Harper.

"We can help you if you really want us to. I mean it would go towards our assignment. If that works for you two?" Miles offered a deal. They looked at each other and nodded. "Sounds like a deal." Harper shook Miles' hand.

"So I noticed in your video that you all do seperate engagements for the performance. What exactly is it that you each do?" Jake asked curiously. "Well I sing. Miles is mainly acting, and background music. Shade covers the performance side of it. He did all the planning for the performance. We're known to do the best performances for end of semester work." I explained to them.

"Hold on aren't you three second years? How can you already be known for something?" Kade pointed out that we are second years but are known for doing something so big already. "They hadn't witnessed our kind of performances before. After doing it for two semesters it was something we created for ourselves to be known well with." Miles set out the whole story but shortened.

"And you want our help?" Jake couldn't believe that for second years we had already created a name for ourselves. "We need something fresh and not a common everyday art. Even though it is common in your world it isn't in ours. We've never really done something like this before. So we need your help to complete this idea." I tried explaining it in a way he would understand.

"That's not what I meant. I mean understand why you need our help but why choose us? You said it yourself it's common in our world of cosplay. There is thousands of other cosplayers out there. Why choose us?" Jake extended his question and I completely misunderstood his question.

"Well because you guys are famous and well I just melted when I saw your designs from the last comic con you did. I wondered how you made your tail Harper, and Jake your weapon was beyond explosions." I gestured the last part with my hands around my head to get my idea out.

"Okay so what do you three want to turn yourselves into?" Harper finally said after her and Jake looked at each other and let out a deep sigh.

"Well....."