The Baby - Luna

So as I was scrolling through social media I get a ping. It was a text message from one of my friends.

"So we tried and well she's pregnant. Now this is new news but we would appreciate it if you kept it between your friends."

This has to be one of the best news I've heard in a while! This is huge! Oh I just got another message.

"We've only told Icey, Briella, Creedine and Leo. This is amazing news but we want to keep it on the down low."

A knock on the quarter doors pulled me away from texting back. It was my sister and Briella. As soon as I opened the doors, squealing burst my eardrums. "I'm excited too but I do require the ability to hear!" I yell at them. "First they get married and they didn't even tell us they've done-" Briella was about to say something inappropriate and with way too much information. "TMI Briella. I don't want to know that!" I gag. Shade and Miles just look at me with pure confusion. I look over to Briella. "They said I could share it with my friends. Do they mean these friends?" I ask Briella. "Well Duh. This is the most common realm you've been using. If she meant any other she would've specified." Briella said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Tell us what?" Miles asks and Shade glared at us. "Here read this." I handed Shade my phone. Both Shade and Miles read and judging by their facial expressions I should cover my ears. Plan ahead just like our professor said the other day. And they did. "Hey guys! We rely on our hearing! Can you please quite it down?" Chandler shushed them. "Read this." Shade handed my phone to him. "We are pregnant. Your friends are married and now pregnant?" Chandler looked up as soon as Bindi and Robert entered the room. "Yes." I nodded. "Congratulations! Your going to be an Aunty!" Chandler yelled.

"Wait that friend you were talking about is now pregnant?" Robert asked as he took my phone. "Yep. And I can't wait until they find out the gender. Freya will want to do a gender reveal party knowing her." I nodded and looked behind me. "No doubt." Leo shook her head knowing I'm right. "Well it would be a waste not to do it." Briella agreed with Freya. "So we came here to let you three know about Mira. She's not sick or anything." Robert hinted at something. They didn't squeal or congratulate about the baby. So I didn't really pick up on it.

"So if she's not sick then why are you bringing her up?" Miles asked just as confused as I am. "Well you know how turtles usually lay their eggs on a beach? Well considering we found Mira hurt, she can't lay her eggs on a beach!" Bindi explained and got louder towards the end of it. "No way." I looked at them stunned. "First our friend and now a super endangered turtle is going to lay eggs?! How can this day get any better?!" I jumped up and down. "Well we need to make an enclosure for her to lay her eggs in. We will monitor them and hopefully all the eggs will hatch." Robert revealed an art project for us to do.

So two loads of exciting news and I can hardly contain myself. But that was ruined when I saw that crazy creep again. But Leo wasn't just there this time but also was Briella. "Dude leave now before we shred you to pieces. She just got two pieces of exciting information and your not going to ruin the mood by showing your face where it's not wanted." Leo stood up for me. The best thing about having a scary but loving sister. They'll always be there to punch someone in the face for you. "I heard about you and I can genuinely say I wanted to punch your face in when they explained to me what happened. So I suggest you step away before I do that." Briella glared at him.

Now here's the thing about Briella, sure she's the healing sprite and she's super nice but when you cross her bad side, she'll send chills down your spine. No matter the subject. She can be cute and bright one second and then dark and scary the next. Trust me you'll want to stay on her good side. "I didn't come here to get threatened by two girls." The creep said as if he had hurt their feelings. "Was that supposed to hurt our feelings?" Leo asked crossing her arms over. "I think it was and now I'm shot! Wounded! I'm so hurt." Briella said sarcastically and glared at him.

"Leave before you regret it." Leo took out a knife. Now I know what your thinking, that's going a little far. But Leo is doing something I didn't want to use as a tactic. So it's better if she does it than if I do it. "Fine but I'll be back." The creep had a restraining order on him but unfortunately a stalker that doesn't do anything physical can't have a restraining order on them for more than two months. It sucks. It really does and I wish it was for longer but I couldn't do anything about it. Anyways back to my friend. I can't tell you who it is yet either. But I can say they are the only two that are married.