The Professor Part 1 - Luna

Today was the day our prof was going to be here. Even though they send us away for years in different places, they still have to check in on our progress and how we are going in general. They can't afford to get lawsuits for dead students. I'm joking! But still keep that in mind.

Our professor isn't really all that out there. But when it comes to his favourite group (us), he expects more then expected. Or as Shade calls it, "he expects shit from other groups but for us he expects the highest level of shit. Premium Shit." So in Shades words Premium Shit is to be expected. Also our prof isn't old or anything he's actually quite young. He's probably ten years older then us. So roughly 26.

"Hey you got the email too right?" Shade groans as he walks into my room. He sees my artwork on the canvas and awes in how bright and colourful it is. "Yeah I did. Think he's going to expect some top of the range premium shit this time. Maybe we shouldn't have gone so big and bold for our end of semester performance." I kind of regret saying it had to be better then last time.

"I'm all for you taking the blame for making us go so far beyond but now it's the present and because of your mistake we need to come up with something bigger and better. Royalty Shit level. Think you can come up with something?" Shade asks me while literally dumping everything on me like usual. "Let's not forget who said, "your the leader and I'm the co-captain of prof visits and finals." So in other words do YOU have any ideas floating around in that very empty head of yours? Or just more blaming and insults?" Mic drop. Third degree burns.

"Also where is your plus one? Where is miles? He should be apart of this shipwreck." I look around for miles but he's nowhere in sight. "He's my boyfriend not my plus one. And speaking of plus ones, how's your relationship going? You know how the professor is always saying that we shouldn't fall in love with our experts. We can fall in love with each other as we are never separated but who we meet and follow around is only temporary." Shade brought up the one thing I was hoping he wouldn't.

"We can just hide it. Maybe he won't notice." I already know what I said was the dumbest thing I could ever say. Our professor knew Shade was gay and in love with Miles before Shade knew. So when I said that, shade gave me the look of 'are you being a squirrel on purpose or just to piss me off?' Squirrel being dumbass or idiot. "Ha! Like that will work. We've seen it before, professor is like a time travelling hawk. Always keeping an eye on you and knowing things before anything happens." Shade looked back at me.

"Don't hide it. There's no point. He'll find out and if he does and you lie to him, he'll tell you to end things. So be honest with professor. Besides I haven't seen you this in love or this happy in a long time. It's nice to see you smile." Shade said before leaving. He's such a sweetheart, but he's right.

As I kept going with my artwork, Miles came in and shut the door behind him. He gracefully flopped onto my bed and let out a loud groan. "Having a tough day?" I ask with a giggle and continue painting. "You have no idea. First Shade gets in a bad mood because the prof emailed us about coming here - and we both know he has a strong dislike for the prof. Second, the morning crew have no care for artwork and so most of my water colour mural is washed off and I have to start again. Thirdly, I haven't had much sleep so I took out my anger on shade and now he's not talking to me." Poor Miles.

Miles always gets the bad side of doing art. Whenever he leaves a nice and polite sign to please leave his artwork alone or to keep water away from it, it's like everyone goes against it. They never leave it alone and usually say 'oh I didn't see it'. It's bullshit. His signs are big and bright. Hard to miss. He also leaves at least five or six duct taped to walls near it or signs. And for miles his lack of sleep is due to stress. His emotional state also ties in with it. So getting treated like this doesn't help.

Tonight I'm going to stay near his artwork and in the morning catch them in the act. And if they do it I'll record it. I don't care if they were recorded without their knowing. What they do to his (and ONLY his) artwork isn't fair, it's bullying and wrong. They should know better and how hard he works on them. They should know the consequences we have if we don't turn in our assignments on time or turn in one that isn't finished.