Unidentical Sisters - Luna, Leo & Robert

•Luna•
As we walk back to our quarters after swimming I get a text. "Whose texting you?" Shade asks. "It's my sister. Leo." I respond back to Shade. "Oh. What did she say?" Shade asks. "She said that she's going to be coming to Australia. Sydney specifically. And she wants me to pick her up." I reply back to him while turning off my phone. "Do you think that's a good idea? I mean she is a martial artist just like you but unlike you she's on the hunt. Miles and I can come with you if you want?" Shade replies back. "Okay you two can come just-" I got cut off by my phone buzzing. It was Leo. "Leo again? What did she say?" Shade asks. I turn on my phone and Shade leans over to look at the text. "Okay so now you don't have to pick her up. But she's asking for Miles and I to pick her up. Guess she doesn't want to put you in danger. Even though you two are at the same level of combat and defence fighting." Shade answers his own question. "I've got a feeling she's going to attack me as soon as you two arrive back here with her. I'll have to tell Robert." I said redirecting my eye sight to the ground. "Tell me what?" Robert says coming up behind me. "Something that I'll have to tell you and then Bindi and Chandler do that they will know." I say answering his question. "Shade if you wouldn't mind." I say and silently ask him to get their attention. "Okay so I have some good news and some bad news. But Miles and Shade know that it's all bad news. I have a sister. A  un-identical twin sister. Her name is Leo. It's short for-" before I can finish my sentence Shade looks at me and then points behind me. Leo is already here and she is about to charge at me full speed. I take to my fighting stance and change into combat gear and two katana's on my back. My hair stays the same but gold stars appear in my hair. And my fangs come out.

•Leo•
"Well, Well, Well. Good to see you sister. And let me finish your sentence. The names Leo and that's short for Leonarda-" I say to my sister knowing she'll finish the last part for me. "li..." Luna finishes off like I expected. "Shade, Miles. Get you and the others to a safer area." Luna screams to her friends. "Scared you'll lose and embarrass yourself in front of your friends?" I ask her in a cocky, bitchy tone. "Ha in your dreams Leo. I always beat you." She responds back with a even more bitchy and cocky tone. "3.." I start counting down. "2..." Luna exchanges the number back for the count down. "ONE!" We both scream and start fighting. Our swords clash against each other. She seems to have gotten faster with her reactions. "Faster now are we?" I say to her and push her away. Almost landing right near her friends. "But not stronger." I say back with a giggle.

• Robert •
"LUNA!" I scream out as I can see her laying on her stomach on the ground. She's struggling to get up. I try go and help her but I get pulled back by Miles. "She's okay. She'll get back up." He says to me. As I go to look back at her, she's getting back up to her feet. But then gets kicked back onto the ground. "I don't think you'll be winning this time sister." Leo says to her while smiling. "Don't...be...so...sure..." Luna replies back struggling with each word. She spits out some blood and uses both of her katanas to push her sister away. As Leo stumbles back I can see Luna crouching on the ground. With one swift kick, Leo falls onto the ground. I'm in pure shock. Luna gets up super quickly and grabs her sisters arm and holds it up towards her. "Turn around Robert." She says to me. I do as she says. I hear a crunch like sound and then a loud scream of pain. I turn back around and Luna has dislocated her own sisters shoulder. "Get up." Luna says so bluntly to her sister. "Okay you win...again" Leo says and surrenders. As I turn to Luna she re directs her sight to the ground and spits out blood. "Sorry you had to see and hear that." Leo apologises and I turn to her. As the others come out of the hiding spot; we all hear the sound of swords hitting the ground. "I told you before. I'm done doing this Leo." Luna says and starts walking away. But before she does she unties a scarf from her waist and let's it float down to the ground. She runs off and I go after her. "LUNA! STOP RUNNING!" I yell out to her. She stops. I walk up to her and turn her around. She's crying. Tears streaming down her face and her eyes, puffy. "Hey...shhh...it's okay. You just need to explain to me. I won't hate you for anything." I say to her and hug her tightly.