A Romantic Date Part One - Luna & Robert

• Luna •
To start off the day with Robert drowning me with kisses and telling me how much I mean to him, made me feel so happy. Not forgetting that Bindi mainly got ME a anniversary present  and not Robert made me giggle quite a bit. I can't believe she got me the top and skirt from the range 'Cute as a Bat'! I feel like Robert gave her the information that I had gotten everything else for it. Now my whole outfit was complete. "Happy Anniversary Luna!" Shade and miles said as they come through the door. "Aw thanks guys!" I reply back. "We got you a little something." Shade and Miles handed me what I assumed to be a necklace box. It was a light lilac velvet box in the shape of a moon. With a golden print on the front spelling out my name. As I opened it up, I teared up. "Oh thank you! I love it so much!" I hug them both. It was a silver necklace connected at each end of the pendant. The pendant was my name. I was definitely going to where this tonight! "You guys didn't have to get me anything! Wait how did you get me this? We were both at the shopping centre together. How did you manage to get it?" I ask them realising that we never usually seperate when we go shopping together. "Well when we went in to the jewellery store the lady actually had it waiting behind a counter. Chandler had made the order and we paid for it. You didn't even know!" Shade explains. "Tricks is your main thing Shade!" We all hugged one last time before separating off to our experts. "Hey. So what's happening today? I'm feeling like using my iPad." I say walking up to Robert. "Well today is crocodile feeding! Are you going to chill out on the normal rock?" He asks me. "Always." I smile while twirling my Apple Pencil. Little did he know I wasn't only going to use my iPad but I was planning on spray painting what I had drawn. Doing a quick draw and light colouring. As the crowd started to role in, I roughly sketch it out on the wall. It was a short wall, but it was a long one. Perfect for my design. I had taken a picture from a while ago. We were feeding the crocodiles together without a crowd behind us. A butterfly had landed on my nose and I had a goofy smile on my face. Robert had noticed and laughed. It was a good memory which I thought of as a good idea for a present and nailing the assignment. "Lovers Laughter" was the name of the assignment. "Ooo mummy! Look over there!" A little girl pointed over at me. I turned around and waved. I had a gas mask on so I couldn't smile. "We get two shows today!" The mother waved back and smiled at her daughter. After an hour I had finished the main colouring and the whole audience had settled in. Starting on the highlights and shadows, Robert had started the show. "Hello everyone! I'm Robert Irwin and over there is Luna Weris! As you can see she is currently working on an art piece! Two shows in one! Phew I don't know if I can show her up! Whose ready to see some crocodiles?!" Robert cheerfully says into the headsets microphone. The crowd cheers so loud that I could hear them through my intense concentration. Which is hard because when I'm in the zone I'm concentrating so hard. But I do have cues going through my earpiece. "Can you show up this?!" I act all sassy like before running into a backflip I've been working on. The crowd goes crazy. "Can you feed a crocodile?" He asks knowing that I can but acting because it's part of the show. I stay quiet and go back to spray painting. "Didn't think so." Robert says and the crowd booed him. Finishing up on my artwork and packing up the equipment; I get ready for my final cue. A backing track starts to play.

• Robert •
I really like how we add in Luna to the crocodile feeding show. Every time it's a different backing track. Singing every single one of them. Looking at the artwork she had completed it had me in tears. It was a painting of the first time she fed a crocodile and a butterfly landed on her nose. She made a goofy smile and as soon as turned around I couldn't help but laugh. Under the painting it said in cursive writing "Your Laughter". It was readable and made my heart melt. I made that moment a permanent mental picture but now I have a forever big picture to look at. As she corkscrewed over the small part that separated her from me, the crowd gasped. She landed and looked really cool doing it. "I can feed crocodiles Robert. I just thought I'd make an entrance to show you up." Luna came up to my face and smirked at me. The whole crowd went "OOOOO!". I just stepped back and let her take over. She fed all the crocodiles and we finished the show. A couple people stopped and took pictures of her and I together. A couple people wanted selfies. "I weally wike your painting wuna!" A little girl said. She probably hadn't nailed her speech that well just yet. But Luna just melted and crouched down to her height. "What is your name?" Luna asks the little girl. "Chweo." She answers. "Well Chloe I really like your eyes! They sparkle just like stars! And thank you." Luna smiled at her and booped her nose. "Here you can have my headband. It has stars on it. But they don't sparkle as much as your eyes. But I know you will rock wearing it!" Luna high fives Chloe and Chloe hugged Luna. The mother took a picture of the moment. As well as Luna putting the headband on her. With a final hug, Chloe and her mother left. Chloe had a big smile on her face as she left the crocodile enclosures. "I gave the mother my email and asked her to send me the pictures." Luna said and kissed me. "I know those photos will make me smile every time I look at them." Luna hugs me.