The Professor Part 3 - Nyx

"So what should our next performance be?" Shade asked Luna. I was looking through some posts on my phone when I came past a new account.

"Woah." I said out loud. Everyone looked at me as my jaw dropped to the ground. "What are you looking at?" Luna asked me while looking at my phone. "I just found something that could challenge you three. Cosplay." They all looked at me confused.

"Cosplay? What's that?" Shade had never heard of it. "It's this. It's making costumes or characters from your favourite anime's or tv series or movies. You make everything by hand. I just came past a new account on Insta. She makes everything from scratch. She's also super famous." I showed them the account.

"Think we can get them here?" Miles asked. "There's a comic con that she's going to here in Sydney. I can ask if she can stay longer." Luna looked through her stories. "But will she answer her DM's if she's got that many followers?" Shade has a point.

"Email me if you wish to have a private hangout during our comic con days." Miles read out from her bio. "Our?" I had to double check what he had said. "Yeah. Apparently it's a duo. Best friends. Joker and Harmony." Miles nodded. "Let's email them or her. They still have a couple weeks before comic con." Luna used her phone to email Harmony.

This is the email she sent:

Dear Harmony,

My name is Luna Weris. I'm a student at the International Academy of Arts. I am currently doing my abroad studies in Australia.

I was wondering if you and your friend could stay for a couple more weeks to show me and my friends how to make costumes for an assignment?

We will send all billing's to the academy. We will attend comic con if you'd like us to meet before hand. Our current living arrangements are at the Australia Zoo.

Kind Regards,
Luna Weris

"Alright and That's sent." Luna sent off the email. "Think she'll answer?" Miles asked us all. Talking about emailing us back, Luna already got a response.

"That was fast. What did she say?" Shade asked. "Dear Luna, that sounds awesome! What's it like? We can definitely stay a couple more weeks, we are actually going to be staying a whole two months. We have shows and panels to do so we can definitely come by and teach you! I will also be accompanied by my own friends not just joker. Please do come to comic con! And the billing don't worry about it. Kind Regards, Harmony." Luna read out the email.

"This is going to be so cool!" Shade cheered. "Well that's not all she just sent another email." Luna stopped them from anything else to cheer about. "It's me again. I forgot to mention, we will be coming this weekend. If you'd like you can meet us tomorrow if your free? Kind Regards Harmony." Luna read out.

"Tomorrow?! Oh my god! Say yes! Oh and tel them to watch our end of semester performance to get a glimpse of what we do." Shade told her what to write. Luna sent the email with her number on it too. Harmony rang the number.

"Hi its harmony! We are currently waiting for our plane. So we will be there in the morning. A little Jet lagged but we will be all ready to hang out." Harmony said over the phone. "Your on speaker harmony. I'm Luna. I'm Shade and this is my boyfriend. Miles! Oh and I'm the one that found your Insta, I'm Nyx!" We all told her.

"I'm going to put my phone on speaker too." Harmony told us. "I'm Joker it's nice to hear you?" That sounded more like a question. "I'm Hades, Harmony's boyfriend." Hades that's a cool name. "I'm Kade, Jokers Boyfriend. I'm holly, Hayley, Jordan and Justin." They all said hello.

"Well we will see you in a couple hours." Luna hung up the phone. "I'm so excited!" Luna jumped up and down with excitement. We are going to meet really famous cosplayers. This is so cool!