The trip part two - Luna & Miles

• Luna •
As we arrive, we are stopped by a snake. I thought it was quite small. "Let's just walk around it." Shade says attempting to go around. "No it's an eastern brown snake. Their ranked as the second most venomous snake in the world. Its venom causes progressive paralysis and stops the blood from clotting, which may take many doses of antivenom to reverse. You will most likely collapse within a few minutes. Don't move." Bindi explains putting her arm in front of Shade. "Well isn't Australia just the greatest!" Shade says with sarcasm. All of them walk around it and leave it to do it's thing. "Now to sort out rooms." Terri says looking at everyone. "Luna, Shade and Miles you three will be in that room. There bunk beds. Chandler and Robert in that room. And Bindi and myself will be in that one." Terri sorts us out into different rooms. "It's just like Brazil! Well at least for us three." Miles cheers. "We had to sleep in the same room as each other. And because those two are gay and bisexual good fashion criticism." I say trying to clear up the confusion of what Miles had just said. "Now Robert, I was told that you, Bindi and Chandler explained to these three about what will be happening?" Terri asks. "Yes we did. However we didn't mention that they'll all be doing crocodiles. The other bit will be spare time type of stuff." Robert says. "Wait! I thought myself and Miles were going to do other things?" Shade asks a bit confused. "You will be doing other things but the main part about this trip is all about crocodiles." Bindi explains. "We just didn't tell you what the trip was about in full detail." Chandler admits.

• Miles •
Well then I guess Luna, Shade and myself were all lied to technically. "I feel lied to." I say as the three of us unpack our art supplies. "I'm more scared then sad." Shade blabs out. "Well I've been with Robert in the crocodile enclosures so I think I'll be okay." Luna adds in. "Yeah but Luna remember that those crocodiles you have been with in ENCLOSURES, have been in a closed environment. These crocodiles are wild and aren't in closed environments." Shade reminds Luna. "That's true but you shouldn't be afraid of them. They're just defending their territory. It's like if someone kissed Miles in front of you, you'd defend what's yours." Luna explains. "She's right. You definitely would do that. Just think about it. That creep kept trying to get at Luna and Robert defended what was his. He tried to protect her. Leo snapped more than he did but at the same time she acted just like a crocodile would with their eggs. Leo was protecting her sister." I agree with Luna. "The only thing you two are forgetting is big sharp teeth, strong jaw and they creep in the water. And when you're close enough. SNAP! You've been captured." Shade adds on true but useless information. "It's not like Robert, Chandler, Bindi nor Terri would make sure that would never happen. And plus Chandler doesn't lock the down on the jaw. Robert does. How do you think I feel right now?" Luna shakes her head ignoring what Shade said. "Yeah good luck with that." Shade says terrified. "We'll be fine. Chandler won't make you jump on the crocodile. We're not trained to do that Shade." I say ending the conversation. The trip ended up going well and Shade was fine during the whole trip. Like I knew he would've been from the start. As we packed up our clothes, I hear a scream. It came from Luna. In a flash Robert was inside our room. "WHATS WRONG?!" Robert yells. He can see his beloved girlfriend stuff and frozen on her bed and beside her a eastern brown snake slithering up to her. Maybe it's that same snake from when we first arrived? I thought to myself. Not too long after Robert yells, Bindi, Chandler and Terri come into our room. "Snake...Snake...Snake...."Luna repeats and uses her eyes to point at the snake beside her. Picking up on her hint, all three of them look to her side and see the snake. It's getting closer to her. Robert creeps up towards the snake and mouths the words "don't move" to Luna. He pounced onto the snake grabbing its head. Holding onto it tightly. Bindi helps Robert with the snake and unravels it from bus arm. Slowly but calmly he places it into the bag that Chandler grabbed from his room. "That's not the only one guys." Shade says as they all sigh in relief. He points to some broken eggs on the ground. We all look to where he's pointing and we all gasp. "That's not the only thing near her. Well this ones on her. There's a huntsman spider on your head." Bindi says as she notices the spider. "Robert." Chandler says handing him a glove. We all watch his movements. Getting closer to the spider, he back slaps the spider off her head. "Are you all packed? Art supplies? Clothes?" Robert asks. "Yeah we finished before she screamed. "Good let's go before there's too many snakes to take care of." Robert says and we all leave. "Well that was an interesting trip." Shade says as he sits down in his seat. "Yeah. Definitely one to remember." I add on. "I don't want to remember what just happened though." Luna says and we all laugh.