Celebration of Life Part One - Shade & Luna

• Luna •
"We have to plan something grand and exciting!" I burst out in excitement. "But still sticking to the theme." Shade pulls me back on track. "He still doesn't know that you can dance nearly every style. So let's make it Zoo themed party and make you a naughty little kitten. Hahaha!" Miles laughs. "Oh ha ha ha. Very funny. But this kitty would be able to scratch your face off." I growl back. "Okay all agreed no sharp nails for Luna." Miles chuckled. I have mikes a typical bitch smile. "What are you three planning?" Terri asks as she scares us. "Just planning Roberts Birthday. As you probably already know, we aren't just art students. We are also music students. Well we were." Shade answers. "And we still love music." I add on. "Especially playing it." Miles finishes off. "Well maybe you should tell Bindi and Chandler. I'm sure they can help you three." Terri suggests. "Anyways I was actually coming here to say lights out. So you three need to go to sleep." Terri says before leaving. "Goodnight." She says and waits for us to say it back. "Goodnight! Goodnight...good...night." Miles was the last one and the most tired one. "Goodnight guys." I say and leave for my room. "Goodnight Luna." Shade helps miles to his room. I decided to go outside and watch the sunrise. It was beautiful and calming. I decided to take a picture of it and make it to be my next art piece. I decide to put my earphones in and listen to "hourglass by shimmer." I jumped at the feeling of being touched by someone on the shoulders. It was Shade. And the second hand was Miles. They knew it was the day that my grandfather had passed away on six years ago. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I couldn't hold them back. I remember the pain in my chest on the day I was told that he was gone. I wish Leo was here next to me. We could cry together. "We are here." Shade whispers trying to comfort me. Miles and Shade hold me on either side, as I cried my heart out. They knew how close I was to him. "Breakfast?" Miles asked rhetorically. That made me laugh. "Mhm." I agreed with miles. "Then can we do some meditation?" I asked. The both hugged me and nodded. "Of course." They said in unison. "Actually some dancing. To Kito Kito." I changed my mind. "In the water?" Shade asked knowing what my response was going to be. I nodded my head with a big smile on my face. "Hey Terri. We are going to go to the beach for the morning. Could you please tell Bindi, Chandler and Robert that we won't be there for the morning?" Shade asked Terri. "Of course. Luna told me why. And she said not to tell them why and not to join you three." Terri answered. "Thank you." Shade said and left with Miles and I. We grabbed our sticks so we could play and sing.

• No ones POV •
"Good morning mum. Where is Luna?" Robert asked Terri. "Where's Miles and Shade?" Bindi asked as she joined Robert and Terri. "They have gone to the beach. And Luna said not to tell you why and not to join them." Terri answered. Robert looked at her confused. "What do you mean she told you not to tell us why and not to join them?" Robert asked. "She said she had her reasons and she will tell you all when they get back. Shade said they do it every year. On this exact date." Terri answered all she could. "If you think of going to find her, you can think again. She had her reasons. It's her tradition that she does with those two boys. So leave the thoughts you have Robert about going to find her. Anyways you three have shows this morning." Terri pushed them outside of the quarters.

• Shade •
"Come on Shade! It's beach time!" Luna yells out to me as I stare at Robert. I hesitate turning around those two. But I turn around and run up to them, throwing my arms around their shoulders. Smiling but thinking that Robert might feel hurt or left out. But she does this beach thing at night too. So he won't be missing out on much. As we arrive at the beach, Luna sets everything on the sand and is the first one to dive into the water. "Shade put the music on!" She shouts from the water. I find her playlist on my phone and hit play. The first song is "good time by owl city." Miles and I dive into the water and as soon as the chorus hits we start singing all together. "Doesn't matter when it's always a good time!" Luna sings back and forth with Miles. "Woaahh! It's always a good time!" We all sing and splash water up into the air. Miles and I get out of the water and the next song to play is "eyes wide open by Sabrina carpenter." Luna comes to the shore and starts dancing. I record all of the dance. "She's so graceful." Miles says looking at her dancing. "She is. Isn't she?" I agree with Miles. "What's the time?" Luna asks after a few songs. "Ah twelve. Time to head back." I tell her. We pack up our things and head back to the zoo.

• Luna •
Upon arrival, I'm greeted by Robert giving me a hug. "I missed you." Robert says tightening the hug. "I need to breathe Robert." I say gasping for air. He lets go and chuckles. He's so cute. "Okay now to tell you and the others why we went to the beach without telling you why and not to join us." I point at Robert. "I'm going to tell you first." I say taking his hand and going to a more private place. "So today is the day that my grandfather passed away. Now Miles and Shade know how close I was to him. And that I usually cry in the morning when I watch the sunrise. The beach was his favourite place. And he always liked it when I danced in the water. He loved my voice. So whenever we went to the beach I would sing for him. He always said after the trip that my dancing was as graceful as a swan and my singing was as beautiful as an angel. He told me that when people passed away, a new star is created and that their soul would travel and become the star." I told Robert. "So tonight I'm going back to the beach and I'd like you all to join me at looking at the stars." I invited Bindi, Chandler and Terri to the beach to watch the stars. After telling them what happened this morning. "I'll come with you." Robert says as he grabs my hand and intertwines his fingers with mine. "Thank you." I whispered to him, squeezing his hand in the process. "That is a beautiful tradition. I would love to take part in." Bindi was in. "I agree with bindi." Chandler agreed. "You already know my answer." Terri said looking at me. Tonight would mark the seventh year since his passing.