~valentines day special~

haha

im super late to this

i said i would make one on the 13th

uh

i just didnt know what book to do this in

so here you go

sorry :/

*also im giving yall some trish action because she hasnt been introduced yet to our lovely mob boss*

-------------

"this seems a bit.. unnecessary..." you mumbled, prodding at the large bear sitting in your chair. 

melone plucked a lollipop out of his pocket, dropping it into his mouth with a toothy grin. "really? i thought it was cool."

"yes, its very cool, melone, but..." you turned to stare at the mountain of sweets and cards on your desk, which was dangerously close to falling over from how large it was. " i believe i already have enough."

it was merely 8:30 in the morning when you waltzed into your classroom to find work for todays lesson, only to find your entire desk was stuffed with an assortment of treats to enjoy. some of them were from fellow teachers, a few from the principle and vice principle, and a vast majority from students around the school.

melone leaned back onto the desk he sat on, eyebrows raised with surprise. "hey, dont feel like youre superior to me just because your students gave you a bunch of goodies! youre starting to make me think that youre giving some of your students 'extra credit' after school~"

a box of whoppers was thrown to his face, the momentum rocking him backwards slightly and almost knocking him off of the desk. it was clear his little joke didnt fly with you.

"im grateful for all that my kids give me. dont be mad all you received was a middle finger from kars."

"hey, i got a chocolate bar from the joestars, too!"

"im pretty sure that might just be josephs shit in a wrapper, but whatever makes you happy."

melone fell from the desk, collapsing onto the floor with a huff of shock. "dont say that! these are mature highschoolers, not children!"

you scooped sections of your candy into a large bag with your hand, ignoring melones annoying screaming. "allow me to remind you that narancia had a laughing fit yesterday over someone saying 'poopoo' while pretending to be jonathan."

"alright, that wasnt really mature, but still-"

"yukako fought fugo over whether letters deserved to be in math."

"well, true, but that-"

"melone." you deadpanned. "you tried seeing if jolynes anatomy model had tits under the smock it wore."

the already pale teacher froze, expression stuck in one of those 'oh fuck ive been found out.' faces as if the whole school hadnt already known about it. melone can be a very bright person sometimes; this was clearly not one of those times. 

you picked up the large bear and sat it off to the side, squishing it into the corner of your cabinets that held textbooks, pens, and some extra stationary. "thats what i thought, mister mature."

the sound of hushed arguing neared your classrooms door, giggling mixed into the distant conversation. unbothered by the rather annoying noise, you tidied up your desk and picked up the frame that had been knocked over, wiping off the dust on top of the glass that kept the picture inside safe.

"say, what's in that frame?" melone hummed, lolling his sucker around in his mouth. "i dont recall you having any family we know about."

"yea, all my family is on the other side of the country. this is just a picture of an old friend."