45.5

This occurs during the weeks before camp and before the mall incident.

I just wanted to write Y/n and Bakugo in this situation 😣

Bakugo's location: His room

Y/n's location: Her backyard

Communication type: Phone call

---

Bakugo: *answering the phone* Yeah?

Y/n: *crying* Hi

Bakugo: *springing up from his bed* What's wrong!? Why are you crying!? What the hell happened!? Who did it!?

Y/n: Nothing, nothing- nothing's wrong. I'm fine.

Bakugo: Oi! Don't lie to me! What happened!?

Y/n: Nothing, I don't know why I'm crying. I miss you. 😖

Bakugo: Why the hell are you crying about that!? Just come over or something for God's sake! Don't worry me like that!

Y/n: *starts crying harder*

Bakugo: I- What- Y/N! What's the matter!?

Y/n: I'm on my period. I get emotional sometimes.

Bakugo: .....Oh.

Y/n: I threw up earlier. It burned so I started crying about that and then I watched a sad movie and cried harder and Shoto thinks I'm pregnant and I just want to crawl into a hole with a heating pad.

Bakugo: Are you pregnant?

Y/n: Did you not listen to my first sentence! I'm on my period you baby fevered moron! I thought you were smart!

Bakugo: Don't bite my head off! I thought you were sad!

Y/n: Well I changed my mind! I'm mad now!

Bakugo: I- What!?

Y/n: You're my non-boyfriend boyfriend, and I deal with your mood swings all the time. It's your turn.

Bakugo: I don't have mood swings!

Y/n: You're the king of mood swings! One second you'll be all cuddly and cute and then you yell at me because I'm hogging the blanket or something!

Bakugo: If you don't want me to yell at you for hogging the blanket, don't hog the blanket!

Y/n: Fine!

Bakugo: Fine!

Y/n: Fine!

Bakugo: Jesus Christ, did you call me just to yell!?

Y/n: No! I also called cause I'm sad and my stupid brother thinks I'm carrying your gremlin spawn 😭

Bakugo: Oh for fuck's sake! *gets up, starts packing stuff*

Y/n: What are you doing?

Bakugo: I'm coming over! If you're gonna cry and yell at me, at least have the decency to do it in person.

Y/n: Can you bring me chocolate? 🥺

Bakugo: No. *grabbing chocolate from his cabinet*

Y/n: And a heating pad?

Bakugo: I don't have one. I'll just use my hands or something.

Y/n: I love you