59

Let's just say the euphoria of morning make-out sessions didn't exactly last forever.

Aizawa texted you, Katsuki, and Deku. None of you received a particularly friendly sort of message either. It was pretty obvious he wasn't pleased.

You went back to your room and dressed before the three of you met down by the elevators on the first floor. Anxiety crawled between the three of you. Izuku went to the infirmary the night before, so he was all covered up in bandages like Katsuki.

If anyone else from class came downstairs and saw you three in this state, who knows what they would think? Not to mention, there was a pretty hefty awkward silence between you guys till Aizawa came to get you.

The look on his face when he walked into the common room could've killed someone. Thankfully, All Might was standing next to him, but that didn't exactly lessen the fact that you pretty much all knew you were screwed.

It didn't fade as he pointed to the door and made you all take a walk of shame with your heads hanging low out to the porch.

"You fought the night you finished your testing for the provisional licensing exam!?"He yelled, the moment the door shut behind him.

You, Deku, and Bakugo stood in a line by the doorway. Given that it was only 6 am, everyone else was probably still asleep, but Aizawa didn't seem to care very much as he used his scarf to tortue the two boys in front of you.

"I'm glad to see that you two have so much energy!"

"Wait, Aizawa, hold it with the restraints, It's my fault they were sparring in the first place!" All Might quickly jumped to their defense.

From the sideline, you eyed Deku and Bakugo who were just trying not to aggravate their teacher any more than he already was. When you started discreetly laughing at the two of them, it didn't take long for Deku and Bakugo both to give you a dirty look.

"Your fault?" Aizawa rose his brow at All Might. "And how is that?"

Whispering in his ear, the hero tried to explain everything. About Bakugo. About how he'd been feeling. About how everything came crashing down around him and he couldn't handle it any longer. How Deku was the only rational person to blame for all that, to fight in order to prove himself.

It made your teacher remember those nights he drove Bakugo home from the hospital and crossed him in the halls. How entirely defeated and broken he seemed on the inside back when no one forced him to get the help he needed.

You weren't really aware of that, however. So when Aizawa's gaze snapped in your general direction, you quickly cleared your throat, started to look at anything around you in an effort to avoid eye contact. Talk about trying to feign innocence.

Letting out a groan and shutting his eyes, Aizawa loosened his scarf, pulled it back to his body.

"I understand that they felt like they had to break the rules," he said, Deku and you both sighing relief while Katsuki just tch-ed and turned his head away with a frown.

Only, you weren't out of the woods yet.

"But this isn't something I can just ignore!" Aizawa yelled, all three of you jumping. "There must be a suitable punishment! Who threw the first punch?!"

"I did," Bakugo said, rolling his eyes and looking away as he crossed his arms.

"I also went pretty hard," Deku mumbled, scratching the back of his head awkwardly, "It wasn't just him."

"Fine!" Aizawa responded, even All Might stepping backward at his tone. "Idiots!" He called, trying to get their attention back. "You're both on house arrest! 4 days for Bakugo and 3 for Midoriya! During this time you'll clean all the common areas morning and night! Y/n!"