95

Hi :3

Opposites merch drops tomorrow! Check IG for details <3

"Everyone run south!" Burnin' yelled, hanging onto a traffic pole with a single hand, her foot propped against the metal, fire burning away any dust that came near. "Get those people moving!"

The destruction was coming in waves, like a tsunami made of pure power. It was only a matter of time before it'd reach the low level of the city surrounded by mountains.

Her interns sprinted, got to work, did all they could to stay calm and keep civilians safe. The shouting, the crying, it took a toll on them. They were just kids, Burnin' thought. Even if they'd been through this kind of thing before, they were supposed to be home safe by the time anything like this even happened!

"Endeavor?!" Burnin' yelled pressing her fingers to her earpiece. He and the rest of their efforts were back at the hospital. It was impossible to see with those clouds of dust, but she could only wonder if that building was even still standing. Jumping back to the ground, she stopped beside Bakugo and Midoriya, the two of them running towards the crumbling earth rather than away from it. "Endeavor what's going on up there!?"

"Y/n!" Burnin' looked over to see her student yelling into his own comm. She'd never seen Bakugo so shaken up. Not till now when he was sprinting down the streets, propelling himself atop falling buildings with Deku at his side. "Answer me, damnit! Y/n!"

"It's not stopping Kacchan!" Deku yelled back, the both of them breathing heavy at having to stay elevated as long as possible.

The city would be destroyed in a matter of a few dozen minutes if this kept going. Burnin' fed into the panic, following her students.

"Everything's crumbling to dust! The road! The buildings! Everything!" Uraraka yelled, joining the group.

"It's Shigaraki. I know it is." He breathed, using One for All to jump off rooftops, keep running into the action. He tried to keep calm, although the same couldn't be said for his partners. It began to dawn on him too. That this was just the beginning. Not only that. No one from the hospital was responding. Which left him with the inevitable grief that you, Endeavor, Aizawa- you might've not been sparred by Decay.

"Y/n! Answer me!"

"What's going on at the hospital!? Someone respond!?" Burnin' screamed. "Endeavor! Ryukyu! Miruko!?" The pro who'd always been so sure of herself was trailing a crumbling city, a screaming city, a dying city. A city where her boss, mentor, and interns would die too if she couldn't help them. "Anyone!?"

***

When Tomura lost Atomic there was a hole inside his heart. He thought it would be easy to fill. It only grew, as if scratched and mauled by a wild animal, once you were lost. Still, after his tears were shed, he was certain things would work out.

Waking after so long, with All for One in his veins, the man felt drowsy. His injuries were no longer, yet his mind was a blurred mess. A tremble shot through his bones, a chill chattered his teeth. Yet when he opened his eyes, the cold was gone.

He saw a semblance of his sister, the little girl with dark hair playing heroes in the yard. He smiled, played with her over the corpses of his parents, his grandparents, his other sister, his grandmother too. Tomura laughed, saw the ghosts of his family come alive, grab ahold of his limbs. They pulled him towards the light. Told him to never forget them. Told him to turn around and go to the one person he had left in the world.

But Tomura shook them off. He walked where his master called. Into the darkness. Into the clutches of All for One's power.

When he woke, he still felt their hands on his body. He still felt their pull to the light. When he opened his eyes, the cold was gone. He saw you. Your gaze met his. In a surge of threat, All for One awoke too. And it set the world afire, searching for its challengers- One for All, Atomic- if only to burn them till their existence was mere ash in the wind.