21: Atsumu Miya - Fallen Deep (Lemon)

Warning! As a lemon, there's sexual content in this oneshot. You've been warned!

- Atsumu's POV -

"Why don't-cha just tell 'er?" Osamu said as he cooked tea for the two of us. Our parents were away on holiday as it was summer break, meaning it was just the two of us home. The 'her' he was referring to was none other than (y/n) (l/n), our childhood friend. We had known her since we were very young thanks to our parents being close friends with hers, and we were so close we even had a key to each others house. Her home was like my second, and vice versa. She was incredibly friendly with the both of us, so much so that she'd cuddle with us, even sleep in the same bunk as one of us when she was staying over. She kept spare clothes in our room as well, ready for those nights.

It was typical that I was to end up having feelings for her, them blossoming in middle school when I thought it was just a simple crush. Before I knew it I was head over heels for her, and naturally Osamu figured it out. The annoying thing was that there was no way to figure out if she felt the same given the fact she was just as intimate with me as she was with Osamu. "It ain't that simple, 'Samu," I scoffed, getting the bowls for the food out.

"You'll regret not tellin' 'er," he said and I gritted my teeth.

"Yeah? Well what if she says no? That'll be our relationship ruined forever, ya think I wanna take that chance?" I hissed.

"But what if she says yes?" He said with raised eyebrows. I paused for a moment, thinking about what it would be like if she did say yes.

"C'mon, there's no signs she like me whatsoever," I said, scooping the rice out of the steamer.

"Pfft, ya don't sound like the high and mighty 'Sumu right now," he scoffed and I rolled my eyes. "Ya've been with girls before-,"

"Yeah, as a distraction!" I huffed. "I just- I can't talk to 'er about this, if she says no that'd be it, game over forever," I sighed. "I can't take that chance 'Samu."

My brother sighed, but just as he was about to say something, our front door slammed open making the two of us jump out of our skins. "Atsumu! Osamu!" (y/n)'s distinct voice shouted out through the halls.

"Kitchen!" Osamu and I called out to her at the same time.

"Hey!" She pulled me into a hug which I of course reciprocated. "You made food? Wouldn't happen to have any leftovers for me, would ya?"

"'Course, help ya-self," Osamu said simply. The three of us sat in the living room, gossiping about the latest high school shenanigans as well as the quality of the volleyball team. I found myself glancing over to her from time to time, although I desperately tried to stop myself, swearing internally and wondering how I managed to get this caught up on a girl, especially (y/n).

"Atsumu?" Her voice called but I was still deep in thought. "Atsumu? Atsumu!"

"What?!" I exclaimed, waking up from my daydream about her.

"Jeez, what's wrong with you? You space out so much nowadays, even in class," she said, resting her chin on her palm. "Is it a girl?"

"What? No!" I protested almost immediately. "Jus' thinkin' 'bout volleyball, that's all."

"Ah, your one true love," she teased playfully and I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "I'm staying over tonight, is that alright?"

"Yeah sure, but you ain't sleepin' in my bed, ya take up too much room," 'Samu scoffed. She was such a close friend of ours that when she stayed over she often slept in either mine or 'Samu's bunk alongside us, and recently 'Samu had been handing her the same excuse every time she suggested staying over meaning by default she'd sleep in bed with me. I knew he was doing it on purpose but I must admit, it felt good being able to cuddle her as we slept. It felt as though we were already a couple.