16: Yuu Nishinoya - A Personal Cheer (Lemon)

Warning! As a lemon, there'll be sexual content within this oneshot, you've been warned...

 As always, I waited for my hyper boyfriend to finish his volleyball practice so we could walk back to his house together. Yuu had promised to cook me dinner tonight as I often treated him, making him bento boxes and surprising him with various foods I knew he loved. In return, he liked to show me off and shout about apparently having the best girlfriend ever which always made me feel satisfied but embarrassed at the same time.

It was a warm evening so I waited outside for the team to finish, scrolling through my phone. "(Y/N)!" Yuu's voice shouted, attracting my attention just in time to see him bounce through the green nets that hung in the entrance to the gym. His arms outstretched, he landed just in front of me and pulled me into a tight hug which I happily reciprocated. "Were you waiting long?"

"No, I only got here five minutes ago," I said with a smile, as I was part of the school council which had just held a meeting. He leaned in quickly, kissing me sweetly but the sound of his teammates leaving the gym caused me to pull away, a little flustered.

"Hey (y/n)," they all greeted me in similar ways as they walked past, heading towards the clubroom.

"(y/n), can we stay behind for a while? I wanna practice some receives!" Yuu said with a cute smile. "You can spike the balls over the net for me!"

"Yuu, you know I don't really know how to spike properly," I laughed a little, rubbing the back of my head. He had tried to teach me how to play volleyball a few times and I understood the rules perfectly, I was just not good at the playing part. "Why not have Asahi stay too-,"

"I just want you to stay! Please? It'll be fun I promise!" He beamed even brighter and I gave in.

"Sure Yuu, sounds like fun," I kissed his cheek.

"Awesome! I'll be back in a second," he hopped away, up the steps towards the volleyball's clubroom. I rolled my eyes as I watched him go, laughing a little under my breath at his over-enthusiasm.

- Nishinoya's POV -

"Daichi! Can I have the keys? I'm gonna stay longer and practice my receives!" I said, bursting into the clubroom.

"You're planning on staying?" Tanaka seemed suspicious and he had a right to be, as practicing receives was not what I had in mind for (y/n) and I.

"Yeah! (y/n) said she's gonna help me!" I put my hands on my hips proudly.

"Nishinoya! Can I stay behind with you two?!" Shoyo asked excitedly.

"Nope, sorry Shoyo, this is gonna be a date with my girlfriend," I always felt so proud when I said that word, happy I could get someone like (y/n) to be my girl. Shoyo's face fell, and I could tell that the second and third years were getting suspicious. "What? I just wanna practice my receives and spend time with (y/n)! I promised her a date after all," I said, trying not to draw attention to the fact I had completely ulterior motives.

"Fine, but make this practice count," Daichi said, chucking me the keys.

"I will!" I smiled smugly. I left the clubroom to see (y/n) scrolling through her phone, and I quickly took her hand and dragged her into the now empty gym.

"Yuu! You made me jump," she scowled.

"Sorry baby," I pecked her nose sweetly, then poked my head out of the door.

"Er... what are you doing?" She asked, clearly confused.

"Nothing, nothing," I said nonchelantly.