19: Shoyo Hinata - An Unexpected Scene (Lemon)

Warning! It's hard to imagine this adorable idiot doing anything remotely sexual but here's a lemon for him! You've been warned...

 Shoyo Hinata and I had been best friends for as long as I could remember. Our parents were close friends and we lived near each other, so we'd always be around each others houses, me most likely helping him train his volleyball skills however we'd also chill and watch films together or play other games when he noticed that I had become a little bored of volleyball. As a loyal best friend however, I attended all of his matches and cheered for him loudly now that he had a proper setter to toss balls to him.

There was one problem with my relationship with Shoyo, and that was that I was scared my feelings towards him had begun to grow. He was cute and dorky, overly extroverted, exactly my type, and as we had known each other for so long I perhaps knew him better than he knew himself. He had never been in a relationship though, nor had ever seemed to have a crush on anyone and I was certain if he had then he would've told me.

I sighed as I thought about my best friend and possible crush, putting my bike in the garage of my house. Since he had practice in the evenings I'd cycle home alone, but he'd still always come over or he'd pick me up so that we could go to his. Tonight was one of those nights, as I heard repeated knocking on our door until finally my mum answered it, laughing at the out of breath Shoyo. "Evening Mrs (l/n)!" He beamed brightly as I came downstairs with my rucksack. "(y/n)! Hurry up!"

"Alright Shoyo, calm down, I'm coming!" I shouted at my over enthusiastic best friend.

"Are you having dinner at Shoyo's?" Mum asked and I nodded, stepping out into the cold.

"See you later mum!" I called out, Shoyo grabbing my hand and pulling me towards his parked bike at the end of the driveway. As always I sat on the bag rack, my arms around his waist as he peddled towards his home. I tried not to blush as I held onto him, and thankfully the fact it was cold was a good enough excuse as to why my cheeks were red.

"Can you throw me some tosses?" Shoyo asked excitedly as soon as we reached his house.

"Are you insane? It's freezing outside! Can't we just hang out in your room?" I borderline begged, not wanting to be outside in the cold for any longer than I had to.

"But-,"

"No, I'm staying inside where it's warm," I said simply, climbing off of his bike as he put it away.

"Aw (y/n) you're such a spoilsport!" Shoyo whined but I just rolled my eyes and walked into his house.

"(y/n)!" Natsu yelled excitedly, running up to me and tackling me into a hug.

"You only saw her yesterday," Shoyo scoffed making Natsu pout.

"Well you get to see her everyday at school!" Natsu shouted, her small fists clenched.

"Why don't you make your own best friends instead of trying to steal mine!" Shoyo shouted back. Once again I had to separate their sibling argument by dragging Shoyo by his collar towards his room and sliding the door shut.

"Right, before we do anything else you're going to do your homework," I said in an authoritative tone, folding my arms.

"What? Why?!" He whined dramatically and I rolled my eyes.

"Remember when you almost weren't allowed to go to that Tokyo weekend thing because you failed that exam? That wouldn't of happened if you actually did your work."

"Well I remember asking you to help me study, so your teaching skills mustn't of been great if I still failed," he smirked, crossing his arms.

"You little devil," I rolled my eyes before tackling him and initiating a play fight on his bed. We laughed as we continued to tickle each other, his hands all over my body as we fought. I didn't think he realised he had done it, but I found myself getting flustered after his hand brushed against my breast. Judging by the fact he just carried on tickling me it seemed as though he hadn't realised what he had done, and after a few minutes I called a ceasefire. "You have too much stamina," I breathed out a small laugh, and he seemed very satisfied with that compliment.