40: Yuuji Terushima - I Want You Part Two (Lemon)

Warning! This is part two of two, I would highly recommend reading part one if you want this to make sense! Oh, and this is a lemon so there'll be sexual content... you've been warned!

 "I'm sorry (y/n), I can't hold back anymore," he said and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked, however I froze on the spot when he suddenly leaned in and pressed his lips right against mine, catching me by complete and utter surprise. I didn't know what to do, I began to panic and my heart began to beat like crazy but he wasn't stopping - he was kissing me desperately, even pushing me to the floor so that he could climb on top of me. I hadn't even kissed him back, and instead tried pushing him off of me.

"I'm sorry (y/n)," he apologised again when he pulled away from me. "I've liked you for too damn long, I can't hold back," he said, then slamming his lips back against mine causing me to whimper. 'What was happening... what was happening? He liked me? Was I hearing things?!'

"T-Terushima," I pushed him away, feeling both hurt and confused. "So this was the reason you brought me to your house? So you could take advantage of me?" I asked, trying to stay strong.

"No! No, (y/n) I swear that's not true... I promise, I really like you, I have done for months," he said quickly. His eyes and expression seemed sincere but I didn't doubt that he had said those words to another girl.

"No," I pushed him off of me completely, going to stand up but he grabbed my hand to stop me, and clung onto me tightly.

"Please (y/n), I- I really like you, please let me prove it," he said.

"I bet you say that to all the girls-,"

"I don't, I swear it!" He spoke quickly, cupping my cheeks. He suddenly pulled me in for another kiss, one which I didn't pull away from. It did feel pleasant, I couldn't deny that. My mind was going fuzzy as he persisted, and I slowly found myself kissing him back. I couldn't help it, however he suddenly pulled away and looked at me with surprise. I tried to say something, anything but merely a second later his lips were back on mine, the two of us kissing once more. My heart was beating at an incredible rate and I wasn't really sure what I was doing, I didn't necessarily feel in control of my actions.

It was fair to say he was dominating the kiss, pushing me onto my back once more and climbing on top of me. He cupped my cheek with one hand whilst he held himself up with the other, and my eyes widened when he pressed his tongue against my lips, requesting entry. I couldn't help but grant him it, being completely under his spell.

When he pulled away I was frozen in shock, still trying to process what had happened. "(y/n) I like you so much," he whispered.

"H-huh?"

"I like you," he whispered again, and suddenly I let out a squeal as he dove into the crook of my neck.

"W-wait, Terushima-,"

"Call me Yuuji," he whispered, his hot breath against my skin sending chills down my spine.

"Yuuji- p-please slow down, I've never done anything like this before," I mumbled, feeling embarrassed. He pulled away and looked down at me with a shocked expression, making me bring my hands up to cover my face, still not really sure what to think about this current situation. Yes he was attractive but he was immature, and despite having said he likes me I knew that he'd been with numerous girls in the past and I didn't want to just be a name he could add to that list.

I felt a warm hand snake around my wrist and he pulled my hand away from my face, then cupping my cheek again. My heart was now pounding unbelievably fast as he sent me a sweet and unexpected smile. "You're beautiful," he suddenly whispered, making my eyes widen and my body tense up. "It's okay baby, I'll treat you good," he added, his head diving back towers my neck and and pressing his lips against it once more. I let out an unmistakable moan, then quickly covering my mouth with my hand.