49: Wakatoshi Ushijima - Swimming Pool Party (Lemon)

Warning! As a lemon, this oneshot contains sexual content. You've been warned!

 Wakatoshi and I had been together for just over six months now, and it was fair to say we had quite the active sex life. Whenever we were alone we'd get a little frisky, it usually turning into full on sex. I admittedly never thought he'd be someone who was so interested in being intimate, but he simply stated that having sex is 'what couples do, isn't it?'

"So are you having sex with me just because it's something 'couples do', or because you actually want to?" I had asked him at the time, feeling self conscious.

"Of course I want to. You make me hard, even at school sometimes," he had said as though it was the most normal thing. I felt my cheeks heat up and I covered my face with my hands at his bluntness. "What? It's true, you're sexy."

"Oh shut up," I mumbled, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Why, did I say something wrong?" He asked so innocently but I shook my head and buried myself within his big chest.

"No, you're perfect," I whispered and I caught his ever so brief smile. I went up on tiptoes and kissed him, him happily reciprocating and that was the beginning of our truly intense sex life.

- Timeskip -

"T-Toshi, we don't have time," I mumbled as his arms wrapped tightly around my waist, his lips latched onto my neck. I try to stifle a moan as he persisted but he knew all of my weak spots. "W-we'll be late," I added, referring to the swimming pool party being held at Tendou's house as an end of summer celebration.

"So?" Wakatoshi asked so nonchalantly.

"We can't be late to another group gathering," I whispered, unable to hold back my moans when he brought up his hands and massaged my breasts through the thin shirt and bikini top I was wearing.

"Just a quick one? I'm a little pent up," he whispered in my ear, pressing his pelvis against my back and I indeed felt his impressive nine inch through his shorts. I gulped and knew he wouldn't be able to settle down until we had sex, so I nodded and he immediately worked on getting me wet which admittedly didn't take long.

He sucked at my collarbone after pulling my loose shirt down a little, leaving his mark upon me. "Toshi! People are gonna see!" I hissed at him but he shrugged. He was so blunt and careless, the last marks he had made on me just about vanishing.

His hands ran all over my body making me breathe in sharply when he slid himself into my shorts, pressing his fingers against my bikini bottom covered womanhood. I was already getting wet just from him touching me like this; he had the immense power to get me excited so quickly. "You feel wet already, we're you expecting this?" He asked in a husky voice, then kissing my ear.

"N-no, of course not," I hissed but whimpered again when he kissed and licked at my weak spot on my neck.

"I think you were," he said, unbuttoning my shorts and pushing them down my thighs. He bent me over the bed, seemingly enjoying seeing me so weak to his touch as he rubbed his fingers against my still covered core. The wetness from my core had begun to leak and run down my thighs making my legs twitch with anticipation, and I felt eager for more.

Thankfully he seemed to read my desperation as he soon pushed my bikini bottoms aside, then sticking a finger into my soaked hole. I let out a squeal as he prepared me, something I needed even after six months due to his large member. He moved his finger in and out slowly at first, and I had to clench the bedsheets as I was already feeling immense pleasure. With his other hand he started squeezing my bum tightly, making me wince slightly but I was soon distracted when he entered another finger into my core. "T-Toshi, please!" I moaned, wanting more.