15: Osamu Miya - An Accident Part Two

Warning! This part deals with teenage pregnancy. It also involves (y/n) giving birth. It's part two of two, so read part one if you want this to make sense!

 The summer sun was shining down on me and my incredibly large baby bump as I relaxed in the garden. Osamu and Atsumu were now in their third year of school, but it was the summer holidays now which was perfect as my due date was merely a week away, meaning that there was no risk of my boyfriend being at school whilst I was having our children. Currently however, he and Atsumu were at an all day volleyball practice.

Mr and Mrs Miya had been so kind to me since my parents kicked me out after they had found out I was pregnant. They gave me a room and even some of Osamu and Atsumu's old baby things after learning I too was having twins. The cot, clothes and all of the baby essentials were in my room ready, and they were even going as far as to give Osamu and me a loan to get a flat together when he finishes school. I couldn't believe their generosity and was determined to pay it back to them somehow.

"Babe!" Osamu's voice called out as he wandered out of the back doors and towards me, who was laying on one of the sun loungers next to their small pool.

"Hey, how was practice?" I asked, moving to stand up and as always he was right by my side, helping me.

"It was alright, 'Tsumu's gettin' used to bein' captain now," Osamu said, the two of us walking into the air conditioned out.

"(Y/N)!" Atsumu suddenly shouted, making the two of us jump. "Look what we bought on the way home!" Atsumu pulled two small stuffed bunnies out of his school bag and showed them to me proudly, one having a pink belly and the other having a blue.

"Aw Atsumu, they're adorable," I praised, taking them from him. He was surprisingly excited by the fact I was pregnant, possibly more so than Osamu, as he was eager to become the 'cool and fun' uncle. I went over to take them from him, but that was when I felt something drop.

"WHAT'S THAT?!" Atsumu shouted, jumping back and looking at the floor. I already knew what it was however. My waters had just broken.

"Oh my god- we need ta get ta the hospital!" Osamu shouted, clearly panicked.

"Osamu calm down, I've not had any contractions yet, we have time," I said although I was having a hard time keeping calm myself. Osamu demanded that Atsumu find their parents, whilst he attempted to calm down. Meanwhile my heart rate was increasing dramatically, especially when I realised that I would be giving birth in what could be less than an hour.

Within half an hour the five of us were at the hospital, me in a bed being taken into a private room with Osamu by my side. At this point I was crying out in pain, panting heavily as my first few contractions came. Osamu was white as a sheet, apparently not realising just how much pain I'd be in just to give birth to his two children. Once settled in the room I was already trembling with fear, sweating and panicking. "I can't do this 'Samu, I can't, it hurts," I whined repeatedly whilst he attempted but failed to keep me calm.

"Babe it'll be over before ya know it, and we'll have two beautiful kids," he said.

"You don't know how much it hurts!" I cried, collapsing back into the soft pillows on the bed.

"I know I don't, I wish I did," he said but it was clearly a lie. "Listen babe, I'm gonna be here by ya side all the way." The crazy hormones building up inside of me made me sob at his words, catching him utterly off-guard. He wrapped his arms around me as I cried into his chest, his family walking in as I sobbed. I attempted to calm down a little for the sake of it not being awkward, and I saw Mrs Miya place some flowers by my bedside table. "C'mon babe, you're strong, I know ya are."