27: Toru Oikawa - Oikawa's Number One

Note: there are three girls in this oneshot called Momo, Mei and Misa. They're named after girls from various anime that I don't mind, don't like and hate. (Momo from My Hero Academia: Don't mind. Misa from Deathnote: don't like. Mei from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: hate.)

Requested byFandoms4eternity

 I headed to the gym, notebook in hand as I read through some of the notes I had made of the team during their last practice match. Suddenly there was the loud sound of squealing girls from around the corner, and immediately I knew what was happening. I rolled my eyes and stormed around the corner, not surprised to see my boyfriend of a year surrounded by his usual group of fangirls.

"You're so handsome Oikawa-senpai!" One of the girls exclaimed as she held up a box of sweet treats for him. I stormed over, grabbed Toru's sleeve and pulled him around, slamming my lips against his as he faced me. He was so clearly shocked and slightly panicked by the sudden action, but he kissed me back once he realised it was me. When I pulled away I sent a glare to the girls.

"He is handsome, isn't he?" I said with a smirk, then taking one of the sweet treats from the box and popping it in my mouth. "Mm, tastes good, thanks," I said in a mockingly playful tone. The girls shocked expression turned into anger which only satisfied me more, and I took ahold of my boyfriends hand to drag him towards the gym.

"Whoa, is someone jealous?" He teased me playfully and I rolled my eyes again.

"Of course not," I scoffed.

"I can read you like a book (y/n). Don't worry, you know you're the only girl for me, don't you?" He assured me, pulling me to a stand still. I knew this was true, I knew he loved and adored me. He had never given me one reason to think he might cheat on me or leave me, and he treated me like a goddess. At matches, just before they would begin he'd turn and wink at me, and I'd wave back putting a smile on his face. He even let me wear his track jacket during matches, saying that seeing me in it gave him all the confidence he needed to win a match.

Our relationship was filled with love so I trusted him with my life although I did know he liked the attention. I didn't care so much though because I did know that I was the only girl for him. "Yes, I do," I smiled, leaning up and kissing him again. The two of us headed towards the gym where practice begun, me doing my manager duties.

- Timeskip -

"You know he'll prefer mine, I don't even know why you bother," I heard one of my boyfriends fangirls speak to another about the sweet treats they had made for him. I was 'lucky' enough to be in class with most of the ones who liked to crowd around him and force gifts onto him, and once again they were arguing about who made the better food for him.

"What? I spent all night making these, he's going to love them so much more than those disgusting things!" Another girl screeched.

"Do you mind?" I interrupted the arguing girls. "Whatever happens Toru will take them, me and him will share them whilst watching a film tonight and then we'll end up having sex all night so whatever you bake or make for him, it's not going to change that fact," I said loudly. The girls looked horrified until they both turned angry and I knew they were going to gang up on me.

"How dare you! Oikawa is wasted on someone as rude and pathetic as you!" One of the girls who I believed was called Mei screeched. I just rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to my lunch.

"Don't ignore us!" Another girl called Momo cried out but again I didn't respond.

"Oikawa deserves so much better than you, you're not even pretty, I bet he's just with you out of pity," a third girl called Misa exclaimed.