Chapter 10

XAVIER POV

We pulled apart from each other and stared at each other.

"Yeah." I answered

"What do you mean yeah?"

"You asked me if I had anger issues, I do, but it doesn't get serious As before, I took therapy lessons before, but now I just take medicine to calm me." I shrugged.

"That's alright, no ones perfect, I've got a prosthetic leg." I could listen to her all day, to me she was perfect, I don't know how she does it but she was so loving.

"Wait what do you mean? Let's see."

She took of her sock and pulled up her trousers and there I saw it, at first I stared, Ive never really seen one.

I bent down towards it and kissed it.
"Your still perfect in my eyes." I told her.

"Your amazing, but Let's get out before Xyleena brings her big head in." She blushed.

We got out and saw he lying on the bed with all the dolls and teddy bears around her.

"Ssshhh I just put them to sleep." She whispered to us and I nodded.

"Okay goodnight," I gave her a kiss on her forehead and followed Journey out, she led me to another room which looked like a guest room.

"Wow your living life." I laughed and she did he same.

"Let's continue top boy."

She started setting up as I stared at her.

"Can I have my face back?" She giggled.

"Oh sorry... How are you so beautiful." I stroked her cheek as she stared into my eyes.

I thought jessica was the most prettiest girl but that's a lie, Journey was beautiful, her beauty fit her character.

She finished setting up the Netflix and crawled beside me on the bed, eating he head on me.
I brushed my fingers through her hair as we watched Netflix.
i was just hoping this moment never ended.

I was half awake and half asleep, I was going to force myself to fall back asleep when I realised that my bed was never this soft, my eyes popped open and I looked around, i was still in the guest room with Journey. Her head was on my chest and she was deep in her sleep.

I reached for my phone and checked the time, it was 4:30am, I lifted her head of me and walked around the house looking for everyone, I walked into Journeys room and saw Xyleena fast asleep cuddling with the dolls and bears.

I closed the door and walked to the living room, all our parent were passed out, they probably drank too much. I laughed at them cause they looked silly and walked back to the guest room.

I got in the bed and tried to fall asleep.

"What Date and time is it?" Journey asked.

"It's four thirty in the morning and 6th of March, our parents got drunk and are asleep in the living room."

She rested her head back on my chest, "I'm okay with that, atleast I can be with you longer." She looked up at me and smiled, then I gave a small kiss on the lips.

"Why don't you go back to school?" She asked me.

"I don't like school, mine is different to yours, it's like I'm teaching the teachers sometimes." I laughed.

"Is there not another school around here?"

"There is but I don't even want to go school, I never really did, I'd go to my friends house instead."

Her smile turned into a frown and she stared at me for the longest before resting her head back on my chest. "Don't play around with education, but then again you want to do football, just be committed to football, especially if that's your passion, don't let no one stop you." Her words stuck to me, I've never met someone this supportive, even Jessica never this supportive, I haven't even spoken to her since she created a scene in my house, after that we had an argument and since then we've never spoken.

"Why are you so amazing?" I asked her.

"I don't know, why you so perfect." She looked up to me and gave me another kiss.

I've never been called perfect in my life, I was far from perfect. But thatS where I went wrong, I thought to be perfect you had to be rich and liked by everyone, I thought in a materialistic way, Journey had changed how I saw and thought.

At this point I felt like we were addicted to each other, I didn't want to leave her side.

"Journey, what do you want to become in the future?" I've never asked any girl this cause I never cared, but with Journey it was different, I wanted have a future with her.

"Hmm... I want to do something that benefits others, something that makes people smile. I want look after orphans, probably adopt them, and I want to open a homeless shelter, growing up I've seen so many people living on the streets and I feel like I could help them,that's it to be honest, however I wouldn't mind becoming a real estate agent, what about you?."

I've never met someone with such big dreams, but hers were different, she had dreams to help people.

"I want to become a footballer and have a big family, honestly I don't really think ahead that much, I never grew up in the best environment, I never even thought I'd live for that long."

I was telling the truth, kids in my area died quick, if it wasn't from some sort of sickness it was probably because of all the violence.

"Well now you have me and I am not going anywhere so you can think ahead, don't limit your dreams, you can never dream to big."

Happy Independence Day 🇬🇭🇬🇭🇬🇭🇬🇭🇬🇭

Vote and comment