Chapter 11

1 month later

I knocked on their door waiting for them to answer, I was Christmas morning and we were down in it together. My parent walked in and I walked after.

"Hey Xyleena, hey Xavier," Journey waves at us.

She hugged my little sister and gave her a kiss on the cheek and then gave me a hug.

It's been two months since we officially met and a month since we had our first kiss, we weren't officially together but we didn't like being apart.

"Hello Xiamara, hello Christian." I waved as her parents and put their presents under the Christmas tree.

My mum walked behind me and gave them each a hug.

Ever since Journey told her dad about my mum he has been very helpful, since he was a doctor he helped with her treatments and she's been getting better day by day.

I was so happy I met this family, they've helped us in different ways, they opened up my eyes, I've learnt to not judge people by their class or even looks.

We finished eating dinner and it was time to open up presents.

I gave Journey her present, I was scared of her reaction since she basically had everything and I was horrible with presents.
She also passed me a box which was my  Christmas present and also gave one to my sister.

We all opened our presents at he same time, I took of all the wrapping paper and almost traded up, she had gotten me a ps5, I was always talking about getting one but could really afford it, there was another bag, I opened it and saw a new nike tracksuit, I was grateful for this family.

I heard Xyleena squeal, I looked at her holding a pink two piece and white airforces, beside her was also another box, she quickly opened it and started jumping up and down when she saw a puppy that looked like snow pop out.

"Mummy!! Doggy!" She jumped into my mums arms.

I looked at Journey and watched as she opened the box I handed to her, she ripped off the paper and squinted at the box, my heart started to jump.

"Oh my goodness!! I love this." She squeezed and leaped into my arms.

I got her a matching pandora jewellery set. At first I was scared she wouldn't like it, I didn't understand why I was scared now that I think about it, Journey was grateful for everything she received.

I heard 'awww' coming from our parents.

"Hmm are you two sure there's nothin going on?" Destiny asked us.

"Yes auntie, they boyfwend, gurlfwend.. kissy kissy." Xyleena jumped in causing me and Journey to eye her.

"Wow my daughter is growing up really quick, I can't believe she's finishing secondary school and has her first crush, soon she will get married and have children." Her father fake cried

"Mummy how are babies made?" Xyleena asked causing everyone to stare at her in shock.

"You will know one day when you find love." Journey answered her.

"But I love Xavier, does that mean we have babies?" She asked.
Little children say whatever that's on heir mind, sometimes it scared me.

"Oh no darling, it will be someone you meet." My mum reassured her.

"Phew... Xavier ugly." She faked wiping sweat from her forehead.

"I'm offended." I held my chest fake crying.

Me and Journey looked at each other and started laughing, we both liked each other but weren't actually dating, but today I was planning on taking her out.

"Mum can we go to the park please." I asked my mum and she allowed us to go.

I got my trainers on, I made sure to wear the new ones that Journey got me, I matched it with black jeans and a white Givenchy shirt, I used the money from my job to buy me and my sister some new clothes, and some other stuff.

I waited for Journey to get downstairs and then we both walked to the park whilst we held hands.

"Why are we going to the park?" She questioned.

"Don't worry you will see." 
The park probably sounded like an odd place to go on Christmas Day, but in the centre there's a big Christmas tree which is nicely decorated with lights, and around it are different Christmas decorations, usually at 8pm a choir would sing around the tree and people would gather around to listen, I used to go with my mum and sister before she had gotten sick.

"It's beautiful." I heard Journey say as we heard the choir singing Christmas carols.

They were now coming to an end, and this bit was my favourite, they'd always light fireworks.

Less than a few minutes the fireworks starting going off. I placed my hand around her waist and her last wrapped around my neck.

"Thank you... I've never seen something so beautiful, I'm happy I met you." She spoke.

"I should be more happy that I met you, you helped me many times, even though I was so rude in the beginning you still tried, im happy you never gave up because I have feelings for you even I can't described, i know this whole thing is mad, a rich girl and a poor boy, but to be honest I don't care if people judge us together, as long as we're still together I could care less about what the world says, it's you and me against the world."
"Journey, will you be my girlfriend?"

She looked up into my eyes in shock, she never expected this question, her eyes started to water as she continued to stare at me.

"Yess!!! Yes. Yes. Yes." She squealed.

Our lips brushed each other's and we started sharing a passionate kiss.
My tongue found its way to hers as we continued.

We broke apart and looked into each other's eyes, i smiled as I thought to myself 'Im in love with this girl.'

"Your smiling." She said to me.

At first I was confused then realised that she promised that she would make me smile.
I didn't even reply to her, I just smiled more.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

More fireworks went off and we went back to kissing.

This was the girl I want to spend my life with, I wanted to grow with her beside me.

VOTE AND COMMENT.