Chapter 18

XAVIERS POV

"Do you Xavier Mabiala take Journey Thomas to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Do you Journey Thomas take Xavier Mabiala do be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

"I now pronounce Mr and Mrs Mabiala... You may kiss the bride."

As I leaped I'm to kiss her I felt myself being dragged back and everywhere went black.

I looked around the place and saw nothing but darkness.

"Am I dead?" I asked myself.

Soon I saw a group of people running towards me, they were running faster and faster.

I looked back to see if they were chasing someone behind me, but saw no one.

One of them caught up to me and dragged me away.

I felt them beating me.

"AAAAHHH!" I screamed.

I felt a sharp pain as I fell down into what felt like a whole.

My head shot up, I was sweating as if I've been in a sauna, this was the eleventh time I've had a dream similar to this.

I felt like it was telling me something but maybe I was exaggerating. It was probably the trauma kicking in from being in Jail.

"Your food."

A guard threw it into my cell making it all splatter on the ground.

"Oi you idiot!!!!! You dropped my food!" I yelled back at him.

I was tired at this point, my anger issues were getting worse since they haven't let me take my medicine, sometimes I felt like committing suicide and sometimes I would smash my head against the wall hoping I'd die, but a guard would come and stop me.

They are all actors, I was sure that they'd all be happy celebrating if had committed suicide.

"Would you like to repeat yourself?"
He asked walking closer to me.

"I said you dropped my food!" I yelled back in his face.

I felt a stinging sensation in my cheek as he connected his fists with them making me land on the ground.

He picked up his foot and placed it on my chest as I struggled to beef.

"Oh you think your rich girlfriend can save you? She's probably somewhere with a rich boyfriend having sex,,, completely forgetting about your existence... your going to rot."
He spat on me.

I got up and brushed the dust from me clothes and wiped myself.

"Pick up that food also, I don't want to see this cell messy when I come back else your holding a beating."

"Stupid." I muttered under my breathe.

"Did you say something?" He walked back to me.

I stared at him for long as he did the same, making this a staring contest.

JOURNEYS POV

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard soft mutters around the room, I tried to move around but the bed was not as soft and I could feel pain travelling through my body.

"W-what?" I tried to speak but stopped as a felt a sharp pain rush in my head.

"Journey! How are you feeling?"
I looked to my side and saw my mum sitting down with her eyes bloodshot red, she had a look of worry all over her face.

"Mummy where am I?" I asked her as I looked around the room noticing I had wires connecting to me.

"You passed out when I came home, I had to rush you to the hospital and your dad was the one who checked you."

The door swung open and my dad walked in, when he saw that I was awake he rushed towards me and gave me a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Daddy what happened?" I cried into his shoulder getting scared, everyone looked so worried and I wanted to know why I passed out.

"Do you remember anything that happened?" He asked me.

"Erm... no, I remember but it's all blurry, mummy why can't I remember." I shook my head crying even more, I didn't even remember how I ended up like this, everything was a blur in my head.

"Journey you have to rest for some weeks until some of your memory comes back, you were drugged then when you passed out you banged your head to hard, and the problem is that you don't even remember what happened."

I would have stayed in the hospital but then I remembered something important.

"Xavier!" I called out.

My mum grabbed my hand and rubbed it before speaking.
"Darling you won't be able to go, I'm so sorry, but you have to rest, you hit your head really hard."

"Please mum, I have to go." I was a stubborn person and was going to make sure I see Xavier.

The court was in two days, I had to go and support him, I promised him I'd be there.

"Daddy?" I looked up to my dad with the same puppy eyes that would always make him say yes.

"Journey... does your head hurt really bad? Maybe we can give you some painkillers, but I'd have to check with the rest."

I nodded at him, praying that I'd be able to see Xavier really soon.

I was having Xyleena over sinc she wanted to come visit me since I was in hospital and, her brother wasn't at home.

"Journey?" She asked asked me, knocking me out of my daydream.

"Is Xavier coming back?"

I stared at her thinking of an answer, I didn't want to say yes and bring false hope, because with all honesty.. things aren't looking good, they're trying their hardest to put him in prison.

"You just have to pray." I rubbed her cheek as she sat beside me on the bed.

"I hope he comes, so you can be happy again." She frowned.

JESSICAS POV

"Are you ready?" I asked Ryan

"Yeah."

VOTE AND COMMENT