Chapter 16

JESSICAS POV

KNOCK KNOCK

I stood in the front of Ryan's door.
I heard stomping and soon the door opened.

"What do.. Wait why are you crying."
He asked concerned.

"It's my boyfriend... Xavier beat him up, now he's in the hospital and we need more witnesses so we can put him in prison." I cried even louder into his arms.

"But I wasn't there."

I looked up to him with my water eyes, "they won't know, just lie... please??" I cried even more hoping he'd say yes.

"Sorry to I have to think about it."

"Tell me once your ready, I'm going to visit him now." I dried of my tears.

"Oh yeah, don't trust Xavier.... He's plotting against everyone with his rich wannabe girlfriend." With that I walked away.

When I was far from his house I started to laugh, I never cared what happened to Joseph, all I wanted was for Xavier and a Journey to be miserable and this was the easiest plan, he was definitely going prison, he was from the broken homes, no one listens to people form here, they get sent straight to prison as soon as they've went against the law, guilty or innocent they never heard anyone out.

ANONYMOUS POV

They sat in their office discussing their plan which no one else could here off.

"So what's the plans sir." An officer asked the chief.

"We must make him pay.. hurting our people just because his father did not work hard enough to give his children what they want." The chief answered.

They all agreed with him, they wanted Xavier to pay, they wanted to eliminate everyone who was less fortunate, they believed people like that were dragging them down.

LEVITICUS POV

"Can I come in?" I knocked on her door.

"Yeah sure."

I opened the door and saw her on her bed staring at the ceiling, I knew she was thinking about Xavier, and it hurt me that she'd barely notice me, but I guess it's love.

"Are you still thinking about him?" I sighed sitting beside her.

"I hope he's okay." She tried to smile.

"Mhmm." I agreed with her, I was still in my feelings.

"Why are you saying it like that?" She asked me.

"Like what?" I asked her clearly knowing that I was being petty.

"Hmm it's okay, but how may I help you?"

"Just checking on you." I smirked at her.

"Oh thank you.. but I think we need to talk about something." She got up and sat down properly on her bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked her confused, do I care? No not really, that's because I knew why she was upset and didn't understand why she cared about someone who lacks money.

"About the kiss... I shouldn't have let that happen, Xavier would never allow that to slide if he was in that situation, so I should have been more careful, and I won't blame you, next time I will stop it quicker, and I don't like you in that way, we're friends and I believe we should stay like that." She looked relieved to say this, almost as if she's been holding it in for days.

I looked at her eyes, trying to read them, I wasn't going to exactly force her to be with me, but if I'm being honest, I'm more mature, richer, and better than Xavier, if only she could see it.

"It's okay, I don't care." I said catching an attitude.

"Glad you understand, but there was no need for the attitude."
She was right, there was no need for me to show attitude, but I've never been rejected before, usually every girls come my way, but Journey was different and I wasn't going to let her go so easy.

I tried to touch her face but she quickly slapped my hand off.

"What are you doing!?" She got up and stared at me.

"Stop playing hard to get," I smirked and walked closer to her.

"I told you I'm in a relationship, there's plenty of females out there."

"But I want you." I whispered beside her ears.

"The question is do I?"

She tried to push me away but compared to her I was a giant so I barely moved an inch.

"Mmmm... Journey." I rubbed my hand up and down her arm as she shivered in the corner of her room.

"S-Stop..."

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

Tears started to fall down her cheeks as I slowly rubbed them of for her.

"Stop crying, I'm not going to do anything bad, I just can't let Xavier have you."
I nibbled on her ear, hearing shivers leave her lips.

"P-please." She begged as more tears came rushing.

I put one arm on her bum, squeezing it as tight I could, as my other hand trailed around her pants.

She stood there unable to move due to the shock and the fact that she was pinned down on the wall.

"LEVITICUS! JOURNEY!! DINNER TIME."
I heard the banging on the door as her mum called us downstairs to eat.

I quickly moved back and stared at her face which was wet because of her tears.

"Your evil, I hate you! This is why you will never find happiness, because you don't know how to treat females, your absolutely disgusting and deserve to be in the trash can, and this is why I will always choose Xavier over you."
She whispered yet yelled.

I watched her as she walked towards the door, about to open it but stopped when she heard me.

"If your going to go back to that animal I will have to get rid of him, if I can't have you, no one can."

What are your thoughts in Leviticus?

Who's your favourite character?

Do you think Journey needs to be more harsh?

Should she move on from Xavier?

VOTE AND COMMENT