Chapter 14

JOURNEYS POV

I banged on the door several times praying that someone would answer.

"FRANK!!" I yelled through the door.

The door flung open and there I saw a worried Frank.

"Xavier!" I called out.

"What happened, spill it out."

"He got arrested." I cried out.

He froze for a second taking everything in before he grabbed his keys and ran outside as I followed him.

"Which station?"

"I think the local one?"

He ran down toward the police station and I followed behind him.

We sat in the waiting room as the guard brought Xavier.

My eyes watered as I saw him walk in, he had scars and bruises on his face and it hasn't been a full day yet.

"What happened to you face." I ran up to him giving him a hug.

"Journey I'm sorry."

"It's okay, now we have to figure out how to get you out of here." I said with hope.

He just looked up to me and back down as he took a seat.

"What's wrong?" I grabbed him softly by his face attempting to read his eyes but couldn't.

"I'm not getting out."

"What do you mean?" His dad asked.

"They pressed charges, then the lawyer made me sign the paper saying that I'm pleading guilty."

I looked up to him with tears already pouring.

"Did they do that to your face?" I asked and he nodded.

I went closer to his side and hugged him like I was about to lose him.

"No matter what happens I'm always on your side." I whispered against his ears.

I looked back at his face then gave him a kiss.

"No stop, I'm literally dragging you along with my troubles, Joseph was right, Journey you need to let go of me, I'm going to prison, they have a witness, please go and find someone who would benefit you, someone who's better than me."

"I love you Xavier, nothing can change that." I reassured him

"All right times up." The guard yelled.

I walked out with Frank not looking back at Xavier.

LEVITICUS' POV

"Leviticus! Hurry up!" My mum yelled.

We were going to visit her bestfriend, I never wanted to go but she told me that her bestfriend had a pretty daughter, I haven't met any of them before but I was looking forward to seeing their daughter.

I ran downstairs entering the car, I was already getting annoyed just thinking about the four hour journey We are about to have from Leeds to London.

We were almost at our destination, I looked through the window as I saw many broken houses, outside on the pavement had sleeping bags, there were many homeless people around this area.

"Peasants" I muttered under my breathe as I looked at them. I hated poor people, they only dragged those of higher class down, they were lazy people, why can't they get of their asses and get a job then maybe life would be better for them.

the car continued going straight until the broken homes were no longer visible, finally it stopped in front a a nice neighbourhood I looked around as I got out the car, I won't lie, these houses were big however mine was bigger, that was because my dad was a politician and my mum was a lawyer.

"Xiamara!!" My mum ran up to her as she dropped her bags leaving it for the maids.

"Here you go, make sure you don't steal anything." I handed my bag to one of the lads as I entered the house.

"Mum I thought you said she had a daughter."

"Oh you must be Leviticus, Journey is upstairs, second door to the left." Destiny instructed me.

I walked up to where she instructed me and opened the door without knocking.

"Eeeh!! Get out!" She screamed as she threw a teddy bear at me.

"I never knew you were changing."

"Next time knock!" She yelled back at me.

"Okie no need to yell, it's not like I'm seeing anything special.

I lied through my teeth, she was in a black bra and matching pants, her body was outstanding, she never had the biggest curves but it was perfect and her boobs were the right size. Her body was beautiful, absolutely stunning, the only problem was that she was a little too dark, but I could look past that. I continued to look at her as I noticed she had a prosthetic leg, I was going to ask about it but decided not to.

"Are you just going to stand there?" She asked me with her soft voice and she put on a Nike tracksuit and sat on her bed.

"Oh my bad."

I went and sat beside her.

"Oh how rude of me, I'm Leviticus, the son of your mums bestfriend, I'm from Leeds, I'm sixteen in year11."

"Oh well my name is Journey, I'm fifteen in year11." She smiled at me.

I was so confused, "as in the Journey of life?" I asked and she nodded.

We sat there in awkward silence until I broke it.
"Do you have any games?"

"Oh yeah, I got a ps5, let's play fifa."

"You play fifa? Very funny." I started to fake laugh.
"Ouch." I rubbed the back of my head since she slapped it.

"I'm a pro at that game, loser has to give the other a foot massage." She said getting excited.

"Perfect my feet are aching me."

We both started laughing and spoke a little before getting up to play fifa.

2 days later

We had gotten closer, i was happy that I had met someone like her, she changed how I viewed life.

Sometimes I thought that I was catching feelings for her, but maybe it was lust since she was so beautiful.

"Levi, do you want some food?" She looked up from her phone and asked me.

"Yess, I'm hungry, let me order us pizza."

"Nope Nope Nope." She grabbed my phone out my hand as I went in the dominos website.

I looked up at her confused.
"There's rice and curry in the kitchen, now let's go."
She grabbed me by my arm leading us to the kitchen.
On the stove was rice and curry.

"See I told you."

I laughed at her and grabbed to plates for us to eat.

"Cheapskate." I laughed at her.

"Save money. Live better." She joked

JESSICAS POV

"Ma'am are you sure this is what happened?" The police officer asked me as I told them what I saw in the shops.

"Yes, this is was what happened, I saw Xavier attack Joseph."

5 more chapters left guys🙈
VOTE AND COMMENT