The truth always hurts

I'm HOOME!! I missed being here, these stories And you my awesome readers give me life, a purpose. I thank you all for reading this story, it really warms my heart. So without further ado, let the chapter begin!! I don't own Ouran or anything I make references to.

Elijah POV

I was frozen to the spot. This girl, this woman, just told me the answer to a question I've wondered about my entire life. She hugged me again and I could hear Her say nice things to me, but I just felt numb,empty, but most of all, I felt angry.

I pushed her away and she looked at me confused "Elijah?"

I couldn't bring myself to look at her "why...why say all of this now?" I asked.She didn't say anything to me so I raised my voice "I spent the past fifteen years wondering who my mother was, the way my father described you, I thought you must've been a cheater,but no. I find out that you've been living the High life while he's been beating me for just existing! Why did you leave me with him,it's not fair!!"

She looked at me with a hurt expression and sighed "when you were born, I was very young, my career as an actress was just taking off, I couldn't have a child with me, it would compromise everything I worked for. Then I remembered your father had a small family of his own already and begged him to take care of you. I tried to visit you when I could, but my schedule began filling up quickly, press following me wherever I went, I couldn't risk exposing that to you or your father, so I stopped coming by. The last time I tried...He had changed somehow he said it was my fault it happened and wouldn't let me see you anymore. I was so heartbroken. I could never see my son again. Now here you are, going to the best school in the country, which is owned by a man just have fallen deeply in love with. This is a second chance!" She grabbed my hands into hers "We can be a real family for once!"

I could barely process what she was saying, and I looked at her, my anger must've been showing on my face cause she looked at me sadly "That's your story?" I asked and gave a short laugh "Heh. I get it, your one of those people who values their job before anything else, even your own child." She looked at me shocked "no that's not what I meant, Elijah please-"

I yanked my hands away from her and backed away "You want to know what he was talking about when he said it was your fault? After you brought me to him, his wife knew he had cheated, they started having relationship problems and got a dam divorce, she took everything from him, everything except me. He started drinking, smoking, and found away to take out all of his anger." I looked at her and shouted "He takes it out on me!"

I heard my voice crack, but I didn't care. I unbuttoned my blazer and lifted up the back of my undershirt showing her only a part of the damage he had done to me over the years. I heard her gasp in horror and put my shirt back down, buttoning the blazer "if you think that's bad, you haven't even seen half of it."

I looked up so she shock and pain reflected in her eyes, before she could say anything, I spoke "You basically forced that on me, because you couldn't take care of me yourself, like a normal person would."

She covered her mouth, tears threatening to fall from her eyes like they were in mine. I shut my eyes tightly and went around her, putting my hand on the door knob "I'm sorry," I finally said "But we could never be a normal family." And I walked out the door,leaving her there to cry.

Hikaru POV

I'll admit it, I didn't like the boss's new mom. They way she looked at Elijah really ticked me off. Anyways, getting back to the story, We all said our congratulations to the chairman and Hani even persuaded him to eat some cake as a celebration.

By the time we were all eating a slice of our own, Elijah came back into the room alone, wiping his eyes like he was crying "What happened?" Haruhi and I asked him. "Wheres Nagisa?" The chairman asked.