What awaits at 'home'

Yo. I know I haven't updated in a while so I decided to do it now and say im sorry. And please don't kill me.I don't own Ouran High School Host Club or anything that I make references to.Oh and I'm mainly using Elijah's point of view because I kinda surrounded the story around him but once in a while I'll put the other's POVs in here. CAUTION:Chapter is kind of violent just FYI.

Elijah POV

-----------------

Haruhi and I talked about the day with Ranka and laughed at his story about what happened at his job.We had so much fun, I was surprised when we got to the building. We all lived on the second floor though,so we talked until we got up the stairs.

I turned to face them and bowed "Thank you for everything today.Both of you."

Ranka smiled "It's the least we could do for you Elijah. Especially since you're in the host club too.You can watch and make sure none of those other hosts try to make a move on my little girl!"

I couldn't help but smile "You remind me of Tamaki, Sir."

Haruhi smiled and waved "Well, I should get started on homework, see you later!"

I waved back as she went inside her apartment and grinned "See ya!"

When her door closed, I put my hand down and stoped smiling turning to my apartment and opened the door.

"You're late." Dad told me looking at me with disappointment.

I bowed and took off my shoes "I'm sorry." I said and went to go to my room when he put an arm in the doorway not letting me pass.

"Where were you?" He asked with a tone that made me sick to my stomach.

I looked down and muttered "I was with Haruhi.She was showing me a club she was in."

"The crossdresser girl?" He said a bit angry.I knew what was coming so I took a few steps back

"Yes, and she's not a crossdresser.She has to wear that to repay a debt to the club."

"And what type of 'club' is this exactly?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest.

I didn't want him to know I was in a 'Host Club'. He gets mad over little stuff I did like mom, this would be crossing a huge line with him. I did the sensible thing and shrugged "Well, its more of a group study with a few friends from class and even some from higher grades." There.Not the whole truth but basically it.

He frowned "Older students?You better not be doing any dirty stuff boy!"

"No sir I'm not."I said and ducked to go past him, but he grabbed my backpack strap, choking me, and yanked me back to face him.

"I'm not done with you boy. No call and its been 3 hours since your school ended. How long do you think your punishment is gonna be?"

I bit my lip and swallowed the lump of fear in my throat "I'm guessing t-three hours?"

He didn't reply, he just took off the thick belt he was wearing and wrapped it around his hand like a whip.

I backed away trying not to show fear and failing "please not today." I pleaded

He didn't listen and raised the belt bringing it down where I stood. Just like every other day for as long as I could remember.

Haruhi POV

-------------------

"There we go!" I smiled putting my math homework in the finished pile "Now for English." I said and took out my notebook when I heard a loud thump! Like something hitting a wall.I looked around a little wide eyed and Dad came in the room.

"Haruhi, is everything alright?" He asked.

I nodded "Yeah I'm fine, but...what was that?"

He frowned and opened the front door walking outside.He looked around and came back in after a few minutes "Whatever it was, it's gone now.It was probably just a bird flying into the building or some pesky kids messing around."

I nodded "Right." And went back to my work thinking 'then why do I have a bad feeling about it?'

               -----------The Next Day----------

After the noise yesterday, everything else went normal as if nothing happened. I didn't see Elijah for the rest of the day though, so I was a little worried but tried to shrug it off "It's not my buisness on what he's doing anyways."

My dad and Elijah's dad decided that he should come with me to and from school especially since we were both in the same after-school club.

I went over to his apartment and was about to knock when I heard muffled yelling and Elijah opened the door and slammed it shut wiping his eyes a little and he saw me.

"Oh, hey Haruhi." He said happily and smiled at me with his eyes closed.

I looked at him concerned "Elijah, what was with all the yelling?And what happened to your eye?!" I asked noticing the dark spot under his left eye.

He put a hand over it gently and shook his head "I got in a fight with a few other guys. And my dad was just telling me to get some stuff from the store.You don't have to worry Haruhi, I'm fine."

He put an arm around my shoulders and smiled "Now lets go! I don't want to miss a single day of school especially the Club!"

I smiled back at him "Alright, then lets get going!" And we walked to where dad was waiting. I had a feeling that there was more to what he was telling me though, and that it had to do with the loud noise from last night.

Short. Very short chapter but if I do short chapters,I can update quicker. That works right? And yeah poor Elijah but you'll see it affects the story greatly! Hope you liked it and PONDS!