Whats so great about the Host Club?

Hallo! Im sorry if you've been waiting for an update but the wait is over! Chapter 3 is now up so I hope you enjoy. Oh one more thing! If you haven't yet, check out this story my friend the_reader_girl put out called 'how do you function?' it tells the backstory of an OC from my other story When two worlds collide. okay now that thats over I give you chapter 3!! I do not own Ouran High School Host Club or any other anime that I mention in this story!!

Elijah POV

-----------------

All through the day I felt like people were watching me, but it got worse as the day went on. By the time Haruhi and I were walking to our last class, people were whispering to eachother and looking at us. The guys looked at me as if saying 'who the hell is this guy?' girls were giggling and whispering like I was a joke. I looked down trying not to notice them when Haruhi spoke

"I'm sorry.Everyone I guess is a little shocked because it's your first day and you're friends with a member of the host club.That and you got here because of a scholarship so they consider you a 'commoner' like me." she said putting quotations when she said commoner.

I shrugged a little "That actually makes sense. but, Haruhi, What's so great about your club?"

She looked up and put a finger on her chin "How do I put this....well, Tamaki-senpai describes the Host Club as 'Ouran Academy's playground for the simply rich and beautiful' and there are six different types of boys you can choose. The Prince-type, the Cool-type, the boy-Lolita type, the strong silent type, the mischievous-type, and the normal type. Girls usually request one of us and we entertain them for the time allotted to them, then if they want to, they change to a different host."

"So you basically role play with them?" I asked.

She sweatdrouped "yeah you could say that."

I nodded "interesting.I'll have to come over sometime and see what the fuss is about."

She shook her head "I wouldn't if I were you, both the members and the clients would get the wrong idea.Trust me, I don't think you'll like it."

We made it to the classroom and I opened the door for her "okay, I won't try to look for the club and take a peek.I promise."

----------------------

By the time class was finally over, I walked outside and leaned on the wall waiting for Haruhi to come out.

"Hey new kid!" I heard someone shout and turned to see it was the twins from this morning coming this way. Most of the girls started fangirling over them as they walked by and stood right in front of me.

"Its Elijah." was all I said trying to calm down my nervous heart

"Whatever."they said in sync and the deeper voiced one, I'm guessing Hikaru, spoke "Anyways, the two of us are in a really cool club." "and we want you to join." the higher pitched one, Kaoru, finished off.

I remembered they were members of the host club and just shrugged "Sorry, but I promised Haruhi I wouldn't get too involved with the Host Club."

They shrugged and Hikaru handed me a folded piece of paper "Well, if you change your mind, come to this room and we'll help you out." they turned around as I took it and simultaneously waved "See you there!" they said in unison and left.

"Thanks for waiting for me Elijah." Haruhi said coming out of the classroom and I smiled at her

"Not a problem! I don't really have anything to do anyways." I rubbed the back of my head and she looked at the clock tower seeing the time "Well, I gotta go, club activities are going to start soon. Ill see you later okay?"

I nodded"Okay.I'm just gonna find one of the libraries. Ill see you afterwards!" and we walked our separate ways.

Three library rooms later I groaned and facepalmed "There are three library rooms in this place and not a single one is quiet! Don't these rich kids have any decency for those safe havens?" I put my notebook back in my backpack, but a paper slipped out amd went under a door "Dang it!" I shouted and looked at the sign on the door "Music Room 3? How ironic that the music room is quiet." I opened the door to get my paper back, but what I saw inside the room made my heart stop and make me drop my bag

"Welcome." seven boys said in unison. Three of them I recognized immediately

"oh crap." was all I muttered.

I'm sorry Haruhi, but I accidentally stumbled upon the Ouran Host Club.

Okay I know this is short but I finished it before and that copy was deleted before I could post it and I am super tired right now ;-; so you're just gonna have to deal with it! gosh my inner Persassy is coming out I better leave before anything else happens.PONDS my friends!