Tamaki goes overboard

Guess who's back? Eh you guys don't care, am I right? So....I don't want to spoil too much... but an old enemy of Our host club may be making an appearance soon. Can anyone guess who they are? While I leave you with that, I don't on Ouran or anything I make references too.

Elijah POV

———-

I facepalmed as I finally realized the final piece of this stupid puzzle. I can't believe I didn't realize sooner the situation of was in. If my mother married into Tamaki's family, that would make us step brothers. Not just that, but I could get away from my dad without having to be put in the system, but even so... there was still a catch.

Before I could think more about it, my door slammed open and I was being smothered by somebody who was not helping my aching ribs at all. "Ow!" I shouted, trying to get the person off of me, but they held on tighter, hugging me and...were they crying?

"I'm sorry." I could make out through there sobs "I'm so sorry Elijah! I swear I'll never do or say anything bad to you like that again I promise!" It took me a second, but I finally realized the voice and got wide eyed "Hikaru? What's gotten into you?"

I tried pushing him away, but he just held onto me tighter, causing me to yelp in pain. Apparently that brought him back to reality, because the vise grip he had on me immediately disappeared and he scooted away. He wiped his eyes as if just realizing he was being a baby and clenched his hands.

"I'm sorry." He told me again, looking defeated. I felt bad, because he was acting like this for a reason I didn't know. All I did know was it had to do with me. Hoping to lighten the mood, I made a face "Will you stop saying that? It sounds weird coming from you. And what's with that face? You look so pathetic, it makes me want to smack that look off you!"

He looked at me in a way that completely broke my humorous facade "What's wrong?" I asked seriously, sitting up to get a better look at him. He got this hurt look in his eyes that seriously played with my heartstrings and said in a devastated voice "Your brother, Tobi...He told us about your past. And your dad."

My heart stopped when he told me this, and not in a good way at all. "He what?" I asked trying to process it. He told them, after all I've done to keep it from them, he goes and tells them without a second thought! Why would he- I sighed and facepalmed "Of course he'd tell you guys." I muttered and realized why Hikaru came in the way he did.

I looked back at him "Now do you understand what happened that day, Hikaru? Why I took what you said to heart?" He came over to me, and held my face in his hand, lightly brushing his thumb against the healing mark the necklace left on my check. "I'm so sorry." He repeated "If I had known..." his voice trailed off, but he found it again "If I had known before, I would never, never have done what I did to you."

He looked at me like he was going to cry again, so I lifted my hand up, holding his, nuzzling his palm with the part of my face he held."It's okay." I whispered, looking him in the eye " I can see in your eyes What your thinking, and I want you to know that I still care about you. I forgive you."

It was silent for a few moments, a silent exchange going in between us until he leaned his head on my shoulder "How are you like this?" He asked me "You've been put through things no one should ever have to deal with in their lives, yet you still found a way to smile and act like your fine all the time. Most people would be bitter and ignore everyone, so How can you act so...so happy?"

I thought about it and put my arms around him "I don't know." I answered honestly "I guess I just thought it could get better someday. That someday, I'd find people, friends that I could lean on whenever I needed them. And maybe, if I was lucky, I would find someone who I loved and who loved me in return."