A typical day at the club...yeah right

Wazzup everyone? I'm sorry for not updating more, btu I'm still grounded.I might get to be free next year, but I don't know.I'm sorry for making you wait and how this chapter will end.I'll see If I can update again before break is over.If not, I want you all to know how grateful I am that you've read this story so far and I cant wait to show you what happens next!! I don't own Ouran or any lyrics/references I use.

Hikaru POV

Today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Thanks to Eliijah, I was able to do better in my foreign language class, math still sucked but not as bad as it could've been. English was by far, the best class;I got to sit next to Elijah the whole time and made jokes about the project, throwing a few Black Butler references in. The very best one I said was right as the bell rang. He litterally jumped out of his seat he was so freaked out. I couldn't stop laughing. He ran to Haruhi when the last bell rang though, leaving me to go with Kaoru to the host club.

I could tell something was bugging my brother, but Icouldn't figure out what. "Come on Kaoru." I said seeing the sour look on his face "Tell me what's bugging you!"

He smiled quickly and looked at me "It's nothing Hikaru, just something that I have to take care of."

It still made me feel  uneasy, but I shrugged it off and kept walking "Okay, if you say so." I told him and saw Haruhi and Elijah just ahead of us. I smirked and looked at Kaoru "Hey." I pointed to them and he smirked as well.We hurried to catch up and we said in unison "Hello you two!"

We caught them off guard making them freez, but they snapped out of it and Haruhi smiled at us "Hey guys," Elijah just nodded.

Kaoru and I put our hands behind our heads "What do you think Tamaki-Senpai want us for?" Kaoru asked. "I mean, he closed down the host club for the day," "But he still wants us to come in." I finished for him.

Haruhi put a finger on her chin "Well, Its most likely a meeting about the club itself."

Kaoru loked at Elijah "What do you think Russo?" he asked.

Elijah kind of flinched, probaby beause Kaoru used his last name "w-well...I don't really know." he finally said looking embarrased.

I couldn't help but smile at how cute he looked like that.I stopped myself 'cute?where did that come from?' I shook my head 'whatever.i didn't mean anything.'

I put an arm around Kaoru "Well, I guess we just have to wait and see."

We all stopped at the door andlooked at it for a second "So," I asked "Who's gonna open the door?" I looked at Elijah and smirked "Would you like to, my little robin?"

He tensed up and glared at me "I told you not to call me that!"

Kaoru and I laughed and Haruhi elbowed us as he opened the door. Tamaki sat in his throne,as usual while Hani and Mori ate cake and Kyoya stood next to the boss, taking his notes.Renge was sitting on a different table, for some reason eating a bananna "it's about time you four got here."Tamaki said streaching,putting his head in his hands "We have been wating."

Elijah POV

Hikaru was really getting on my nerves! first he wouldn't stop bothering me in English, so I couldn't pay attention to the teacher! To make matters worse, he called me the one line I couldn't stand from Black Butler 'My little Robin' Dam it! everytime he said that, It made me feel weird. I was just glad he stopped when we got to the music room.

"Sorry Tamaki-senpai." Haruhi said breaking my rain of thought "The teacher let us out a bit late."

"Hardly an excuse Haruhi." Kyoya said "but, I will let it slide for today."